RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well he isn't wrong, I tried out a new RPGM game yesterday (not this one), and the first task was to go to some cafe to meet Jane, I search for an hour, walked around everywhere I could, tried to enter every building it kept saying, not now. Then I stopped the game, and deleted it again, to never try again, until I forget it, and on accident download a new update again.

But that's probably why you have forums like this one, or youtube videos to see were that f**king school is.
It depends on the game design I suppose, here you are given a general direction and only have 2 way branching path along the way.
If this was a realistic setup MC would have to find himself a map of the area for example before he could attempt searching for unknown locations.
A good start for that would be the shop in the east district as that location is already known to you and likely has something pointing out key locations of general interest includeing a location where you could find a more detailed map to find your way around.
Well like I said the game is straight forward though, so you skip such a task and given a clear direction where to go to.
Even if you took every wrong turn you'd be able to find your way in 10 minutes at worst and given that time won't advance while exploring you can take your time to learn where to go.
It's also not like you are starving on ammunition like in normal survival games so you can shoot your way straight through the Zombie hordes.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I made a guide for Zombie Retreat 2. I will try to keep updating this as new versions come out.
hey man thx for the walkthrough, however i don't know if this is because she is newer in the party up system or not (since i just started playing this game) or if some1 else mentioned this before, but fiona party up bonus seams to be missing, from what i was able to test out she gives Scrap Wood or Scrap Metal

also what is the income from the garden and from the water pump? is it every day or once every few days? and how much do they give? kind of anoying that we don't seam to have an food/water consumtion/income in a game that has thous mechanics .... i remember his last game had the same mechanincs but you did know how much food your garden was producing and how much time it took for each yeald to harvest, here it either is not shown or i ain't seeing it, either way rly anoying >_<

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hey man thx for the walkthrough, however i don't know if this is because she is newer in the party up system or not (since i just started playing this game) or if some1 else mentioned this before, but fiona party up bonus seams to be missing, from what i was able to test out she gives Scrap Wood or Scrap Metal
as far as I recall it was bricks and some scraps (not sure wether it was wood or metall, but I think it was wood)

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
as far as I recall it was bricks and some scraps (not sure wether it was wood or metall, but I think it was wood)
nope it's defenetly Scrap Wood or Scrap Metal as far as fiona part bonus goes, at first i also thoght she might give scrap bricks but she does not

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

also what is the income from the garden and from the water pump? is it every day or once every few days? and how much do they give? kind of anoying that we don't seam to have an food/water consumtion/income in a game that has thous mechanics .... i remember his last game had the same mechanincs but you did know how much food your garden was producing and how much time it took for each yeald to harvest, here it either is not shown or i ain't seeing it, either way rly anoying >_<
The reason I have not added in a section for Fiona is because her quest line hasn't started yet. Everything she has done so far has been related to the main quest. An unlike Lucy I don't know if those quests need to be done first or not. So I left her out for now.

As for what her party bonus is, she gives scrap metal or scrap wood. Honestly I forgot how often it triggers. I think it is every other day.

Reactions: Xegrid

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I can't save the game, and if I try to change game settings it gives an error.
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do you happen to remember how long ZR1 was in production? Talking about 1.0 release of course
Well the first release was in APR 2018 and the final release was in DEC 2020. An Zombie Retreat 2 is already almost as big as Zombie Retreat 1 and is only going to get bigger. So this game won't be done anytime soon.

Reactions: gaylord12

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
What version are you trying to play on android or PC? Also what does the error say?

I'm using the PC version.
I managed to solve it after some research, for some reason my antivirus was denying the creation of game files (both save and configuration).

After putting it on the exception list, the game started working properly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Man this game needs some NTR scenes with zombies. I mean think about it.
I do and I realise that Siren would have to remove the game from Patreon before even thinking about such a nightmare.
That aside it has been shared multiple times already that Siren is not intending on adding NTR to begin with

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I do and I realise that Siren would have to remove the game from Patreon before even thinking about such a nightmare.
That aside it has been shared multiple times already that Siren is not intending on adding NTR to begin with

My question is what is the further modding potential of the game? Like, what is the modding community like with RPGM (A-Z)?
Like Do we think the game could have more stories built onto it like a fallout or a skyrim?

The people want all this content, will we ever be able to satiate the crowds? Now I'm not a fan of NTR, Incest, or whatever, I like the gameplay and the character designs... (hehehehehehehehehehe.... boobies)

But I don't see Scarlett just throwing out her characters all willy nilly for alterations.

Because there was a high demand for pregnancy in the 1st one... Hell even this one.

What is the grand potential for all these RPGM games?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes