RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Nice update, the new characters seem very interesting also the flashback let me think about what happen in the past.

cyber_spider

Apr 6, 2020
This time if my mod should work, it is very basic when you keep 1 heart any girl in your party should be naked and say a phrase.

In the future I would like to add a nude version of each girl or even with torn clothes. I would also like to personalize the texts of each girl according to her personality.

extracts into data and replaces the original. warning make a backup.

Notify if there are problems,ty
it isnt working, what's wrong?

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
View attachment 2069887

Beta 0.9 Changelog

Busts Added:
Violet
Michelle
Misty

Scenes Added:
Violet Handjob

Photo Added:
Jenny Cumshot (Unlocks from Jenny Night sex scene)

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.9 focuses on the story of Crimson City with the addition of The Underground - a shadowy district full of dirty secrets
and surprises!

To experience this continuation, you'll need to have progressed far enough in the game to meet Lucy. Her questline is where
the main story progresses from so continue to interact with her and learn more about the mysteries that lurk in the city!

== The Underground ==

(SPOILER WARNING!!!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

== Michelle ==

After being teased nearly a year ago, Michelle is finally able to be recruited in ZR2! As of Beta 0.9, she doesn't have any
story content just yet but her time to shine will be here before you know it!

In the meantime, she's awfully stressed. Given the current circumstances, it seems reasonable. But maybe there's something
or someone who's really driving up that anxiety.

== Beta 0.9.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed gallery
-Old plugin just... stopped working >_> Migrated to a new one so save files will auto update in The Grid to re-unlock
old pictures
-Fixed issue where you could re-attempt Violet Cup and break game
-Fixed issue where MC was standing in wrong place during a cutscene
-Fixed map issues including getting stuck when returning to The Underground by subway
-Affected save files should be free to move now
-Fixed a few typos
-Made a few tweaks to dialogue in various locations
-Violet's scene, a few Lucy cutscenes, etc

== Beta 0.9.2 Changelog ==
-General bug fixes/typos
-Slight dialogue change if you complete new quest before unlocking Subway system
-Added cheat for infinite ammo on easy/cheat mode
-Added new vendor in The Underground
-Sells Stacy Sweets ingredients if you've unlocked Stacy's Sweets Stashes
-Added a couple 1-time resource drops in Hospital 2F

PC

Mega

Android

Mega
I will try the cheats are working well l glad so

Quest0909a

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this error in android version? I just downloaded zombies retreat 2 and couldn't play it. Screenshot_2022-10-05-16-20-07.png

Jun 18, 2018
RPG maker games are so frustrating it's not even funny. Get a quest to go to a school in the west. You go west, there is no school anywhere. Have to use a walkthrough. The walkthrough just says to go west and then go west, then just enter the school. There is no school there. Actually turns out that you need to go west and then go NORTH and then go NORTH through an alley that doesn't look like it will lead to the next section of the map and just looks like a dead end. Zero indication that going in that random spot will teleport you to the next section.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
RPG maker games are so frustrating it's not even funny. Get a quest to go to a school in the west. You go west, there is no school anywhere. Have to use a walkthrough. The walkthrough just says to go west and then go west, then just enter the school. There is no school there. Actually turns out that you need to go west and then go NORTH and then go NORTH through an alley that doesn't look like it will lead to the next section of the map and just looks like a dead end. Zero indication that going in that random spot will teleport you to the next section.
...or you actually start to "Roleplay" as the genre indicates and try out different stuff or use common human reasoning to find your path to an yet unknown location... it's really neither hard nor impossible to find yourself around, if anything this game tends to be a bit to straight forward.

Jul 24, 2022
...or you actually start to "Roleplay" as the genre indicates and try out different stuff or use common human reasoning to find your path to an yet unknown location... it's really neither hard nor impossible to find yourself around, if anything this game tends to be a bit to straight forward.
Well he isn't wrong, I tried out a new RPGM game yesterday (not this one), and the first task was to go to some cafe to meet Jane, I search for an hour, walked around everywhere I could, tried to enter every building it kept saying, not now. Then I stopped the game, and deleted it again, to never try again, until I forget it, and on accident download a new update again.

But that's probably why you have forums like this one, or youtube videos to see were that f**king school is.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes