RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
I have a question, is this a continuation of the story from 1, or if the protagonist is in a relationship with someone from the beginning (love or sexual). whether he needs to "get" the relationship from the very beginning. :) Do you have to play 1?
Same world, same "zombie holocaust", different location, different MC and characters, some characters from the previous game are mentioned, i believe there will be some crossovers down the line, not sure. Its more like parallel games than a sequel.
"Do you have to play 1?" - well, you dont really need to play ZR1 to play ZR2, but...i strongly recomend you play ZR1, its complete, its fun and it helps you get the entire picture about the story.

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.9.2 Beta Public] [Siren's Domain] Compressed

PC (690MB/127MB): Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for the compressed version. Really disappointed with this last update, considering he delayed it an extra month. Not much new game content and like 1 new handjob scene from some random new character. Think Siren should focus on the characters we already have before splitting off into new ones. If I were a Patreon supporter, I'd be miffed at this level of progress. Hopefully the Halloween update next month will be better.

Reactions: bhlover10

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any time limit in this game? Since it counts days and all...
Oh, and zombie dies forever or they will respawn even if I kill them?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Is there any time limit in this game? Since it counts days and all...
Oh, and zombie dies forever or they will respawn even if I kill them?
There is no time limit so no need to worry over that, as for the zombies I'm not actually sure; I know in the original if enough of the zombies died then there would be a prompt that would say "a mist descends on the camp" and it would respawn the zombies but I've noticed I have had no event like this happen to me despite killing almost all if not all, so no idea on the second question.

Reactions: Vizer007

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
There is no time limit so no need to worry over that, as for the zombies I'm not actually sure; I know in the original if enough of the zombies died then there would be a prompt that would say "a mist descends on the camp" and it would respawn the zombies but I've noticed I have had no event like this happen to me despite killing almost all if not all, so no idea on the second question.
The zombie respawn has been a hot button topic in the discord for awhile now. Most agree that having zombies respawn would be fine. But how that would be implemented is another matter. The big issue is easy vs normal mode. When hardcore gets added I don't think anyone has an issue with zombie respawn being a thing. An on easy there is a debate if it should be not a thing or you are able to turn off as part of a cheat.

Normal on the other has had some big discussion. As of now I have no idea what Siren plans to do. Or if he plans to do anything at all.

Reactions: Vizer007

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The zombie respawn has been a hot button topic in the discord for awhile now. Most agree that having zombies respawn would be fine. But how that would be implemented is another matter. The big issue is easy vs normal mode. When hardcore gets added I don't think anyone has an issue with zombie respawn being a thing. An on easy there is a debate if it should be not a thing or you are able to turn off as part of a cheat.

Normal on the other has had some big discussion. As of now I have no idea what Siren plans to do. Or if he plans to do anything at all.
ZR1 and 2 had a respawn automatic for the whole time... inside buildings Zombies remain dead, but outside they respawn after 5 days

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
ZR1 and 2 had a respawn automatic for the whole time... inside buildings Zombies remain dead, but outside they respawn after 5 days
This is true but if you are trying to get loot sources they are all indoors. So in essence you can make getting resources almost risk free. The issue isn't about the outside zombies it is about the inside ones.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I just want to see more scenes with the existing characters. Why WEG loves to keep adding more and more characters to their games while neglecting the previous ones?

Reactions: bhlover10

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I just want to see more scenes with the existing characters. Why WEG loves to keep adding more and more characters to their games while neglecting the previous ones?
That is some kind of mystery hole that a lot of devs fall into. Imho I would rather have 3-4 characters with a lot of different interaction then dozen or more with almost none interactions.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes