RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
In ZR1 were options to "cum deep" in two of the girls but with no payoff. Does anyone know, if they plan to add pregnancy in the second game?

Reactions: Uzumakii

DJC97

May 15, 2021
If there's anything to complain about, I guess it would be this MC's personality. As compared to ZR1 MC, ZR2 MC seems to act like an unknowing idiot kid with a mind of a flower garden. Given, these two MCs are literally young boys, but ZR1 MC seems to have more awareness in his words, that he knows there's danger everywhere in the camp, and that he sounds more committed to protecting his harem. ZR2 MC, on the other hand, with the latest update in the Underground, he seems like he's making light of the place? And the delivery of his lines in the Violet Cup, when he was being booed by the crowd, are like those of a loud annoying idiot kid shounen protagonist. Maybe it would be better if those lines where just "thinking" lines instead.

Also, even before reaching Underground, his interaction with L-001 is kinda bad? Wasn't he crying while struggling and begging L-001 to stop? And he does that in front of a potential LI? Sure, L-001 is quite OP, but if we compare ZR2 MC to ZR1 MC, when ZR1 MC faced L-001, the delivery of his lines somewhat show bravery in front of the adversary (i.e. he declared that he will protect Ann and his harem) and also he's shown to be smart when to stop talking (i.e. L-001 acknowledges that ZR1 MC knows how to pick his battles).

Might be a little bit nitpicky, but ZR1 provided us someone quite decent for an MC, it's a bit sad if in the sequel there's a downgrade. Heck, even ToP's MC is decent too. Sure he act's a bit like ZR2 MC, but his personality fits the setting.

And oh boy, oh boy, that encounter with L-001. When ZR2 MC blacked out, and then when he woke up he and Lucy are already at the Underground, suuuurely nothing happened in between, right? Suuurely, L-001 didn't target Lucy afterwards for some reward in beating ZR2 MC right? Is this it? Will Siren finally introduce NTR in this game? Oh boy, oh boy.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
If there's anything to complain about, I guess it would be this MC's personality. As compared to ZR1 MC, ZR2 MC seems to act like an unknowing idiot kid with a mind of a flower garden. Given, these two MCs are literally young boys, but ZR1 MC seems to have more awareness in his words, that he knows there's danger everywhere in the camp, and that he sounds more committed to protecting his harem. ZR2 MC, on the other hand, with the latest update in the Underground, he seems like he's making light of the place? And the delivery of his lines in the Violet Cup, when he was being booed by the crowd, are like those of a loud annoying idiot kid shounen protagonist. Maybe it would be better if those lines where just "thinking" lines instead.

Also, even before reaching Underground, his interaction with L-001 is kinda bad? Wasn't he crying while struggling and begging L-001 to stop? And he does that in front of a potential LI? Sure, L-001 is quite OP, but if we compare ZR2 MC to ZR1 MC, when ZR1 MC faced L-001, the delivery of his lines somewhat show bravery in front of the adversary (i.e. he declared that he will protect Ann and his harem) and also he's shown to be smart when to stop talking (i.e. L-001 acknowledges that ZR1 MC knows how to pick his battles).

Might be a little bit nitpicky, but ZR1 provided us someone quite decent for an MC, it's a bit sad if in the sequel there's a downgrade. Heck, even ToP's MC is decent too. Sure he act's a bit like ZR2 MC, but his personality fits the setting.

And oh boy, oh boy, that encounter with L-001. When ZR2 MC blacked out, and then when he woke up he and Lucy are already at the Underground, suuuurely nothing happened in between, right? Suuurely, L-001 didn't target Lucy afterwards for some reward in beating ZR2 MC right? Is this it? Will Siren finally introduce NTR in this game? Oh boy, oh boy.
Siren has made it clear that there will not be any NTR in his games. The closest he ever came to that was in ZR1 if you left Ann alone for 5 days L-001 would come back a have sex with her. But that scene was later removed because he felt it was too close to NTR.

So I feel confident that we won't see any NTR.

In ZR1 were options to "cum deep" in two of the girls but with no payoff. Does anyone know, if they plan to add pregnancy in the second game?
He has already said that pregnancy will not be in his games. He has said that he is not comfortable adding them in. The reason he added those scenes was to try and meet in the middle for those who wanted it. But if you are looking a sex with a baby bump, you're not going to get it.

Last edited:

kemiil124

Jun 25, 2022
hey guys, i got the full save of the new 0.9.2 version, just dowload the zip file and follow the instructions in the txt to play and replay the scenes with the characters :D
enjoy
EDITED

Last edited:

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 957720

Overview:
"Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it's diverse districts, cutting edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it's up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home."

Zombie's Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie's Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Fight zombies, construct your own home base, and most importantly, 'bond' with your beautiful survivors!

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.2 Beta Public
Language: English
Prequel: Zombie's Retreat
Other Games: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Gallery Mod - Walkthrough - Italian translation - Fan Sig

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1055494 View attachment 1055492 View attachment 1055491 View attachment 1055413 View attachment 1055428 View attachment 1055429 View attachment 964220 View attachment 1055430 View attachment 1055442 View attachment 1055452 View attachment 1423848 View attachment 1423849
CHEAT FOR UNLIMITED AMMO DOESNT WORK...

• Sad
Reactions: Eazekiel666

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
The main character in this game legit looks like he's going to join those girls in having huge tits, too.

In a way it's a goddamn shame it doesn't happen lmao

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a question, is this a continuation of the story from 1, or if the protagonist is in a relationship with someone from the beginning (love or sexual). whether he needs to "get" the relationship from the very beginning. :) Do you have to play 1?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I have a question, is this a continuation of the story from 1, or if the protagonist is in a relationship with someone from the beginning (love or sexual). whether he needs to "get" the relationship from the very beginning. :) Do you have to play 1?

Different MC, Stories are parallel of one another. I think Michell (the new Nurse Character was originally related to the Life Guard in ZR 1, idk if that still holds water.)

ZR1 atm has no direct story ties outside the Mayor of the location of ZR2 (Crimson City and the previously mentioned characters being related)

I'd say play ZR1 since it's complete, (I like the legacy art edition personally. Since the art and animation are more similar than the "updated" version) the story is great, the gameplay is fun, and you'll pretty much get all the gameplay mechanics of 2 if you finish 1.

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
IDK why my laptop doesn't want to download anything from F95 that is zipped, Can someone please upload the save files separately, just the files. Thank you.

Or the galaxy mod, upload it somewhere else like gofile or etc.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
This is the sequel with new characters. Some of them are related from the first game, u find it out at the start of 2nd game but thats it not much. The will surely have some interactions later on. They will meet up for sure somewhere down the line. You should play the first one becuase it is completed and to get the full story

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
every time it's like, the thing he took 3 months to make, only took me 30 mintues at most to complete.
i can see he got very ambitious on zr2, 3 family members + 8 residents + who knows how many sex partners.
but, idk, it just felt off, something makes this game less enjoyable than zr1.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes