RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So I download the game off the f95 website do I have to delete the entire with my saved progress every time there is an update?
You can transfer over your save from the old version to the new one. All you have to do is go into the www folder of the old version and copy the save folder. Then paste it in the www folder of the new version.

Have sponsored Siren to get the latest 0.91, waiting for your mod, you did a good job, the house is big, but Siren said it's only 1/3 content, so keep it as it is, there's a lot of padding to come
I am glad you like it. I think I will leave things the way they are. As you said there is a lot more content to come. So having the extra space already will be helpful. I may redesign it when the game gets close to completion.

Last edited:

SuperNoob303

May 14, 2020
You can transfer over your save from the old version to the new one. All you have to do is go into the www folder of the old version and copy the save folder. Then paste it in www folder of the new version.

I am glad you like it. I think I will leave things the way they are. As you said there is a lot more content to come. So having the extra space already will be helpful. I may redesign it when the game gets close to completion.
Thank you so much

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is this the same author of Prince of Suburbia? The mom model is almost exactly the same.

the body types as well.

do the authors copy of each other?
It's the same lead artist or atleast was... not sure wether ScarlettAnn is still with the Dev of Prince of Suburbia

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
AcPGQ9.png

Beta 0.9 Changelog

Busts Added:
Violet
Michelle
Misty

Scenes Added:
Violet Handjob

Photo Added:
Jenny Cumshot (Unlocks from Jenny Night sex scene)

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.9 focuses on the story of Crimson City with the addition of The Underground - a shadowy district full of dirty secrets
and surprises!

To experience this continuation, you'll need to have progressed far enough in the game to meet Lucy. Her questline is where
the main story progresses from so continue to interact with her and learn more about the mysteries that lurk in the city!

== The Underground ==

(SPOILER WARNING!!!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

== Michelle ==

After being teased nearly a year ago, Michelle is finally able to be recruited in ZR2! As of Beta 0.9, she doesn't have any
story content just yet but her time to shine will be here before you know it!

In the meantime, she's awfully stressed. Given the current circumstances, it seems reasonable. But maybe there's something
or someone who's really driving up that anxiety.

== Beta 0.9.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed gallery
-Old plugin just... stopped working >_> Migrated to a new one so save files will auto update in The Grid to re-unlock
old pictures
-Fixed issue where you could re-attempt Violet Cup and break game
-Fixed issue where MC was standing in wrong place during a cutscene
-Fixed map issues including getting stuck when returning to The Underground by subway
-Affected save files should be free to move now
-Fixed a few typos
-Made a few tweaks to dialogue in various locations
-Violet's scene, a few Lucy cutscenes, etc

== Beta 0.9.2 Changelog ==
-General bug fixes/typos
-Slight dialogue change if you complete new quest before unlocking Subway system
-Added cheat for infinite ammo on easy/cheat mode
-Added new vendor in The Underground
-Sells Stacy Sweets ingredients if you've unlocked Stacy's Sweets Stashes
-Added a couple 1-time resource drops in Hospital 2F

PC

Android

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
== Michelle ==

After being teased nearly a year ago, Michelle is finally able to be recruited in ZR2! As of Beta 0.9, she doesn't have any
story content just yet but her time to shine will be here before you know it!

In the meantime, she's awfully stressed. Given the current circumstances, it seems reasonable. But maybe there's something
or someone who's really driving up that anxiety.

---
did you find Michelle ?

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
So one scene and a small "dungeon"? Honestly kind of an underwhelming update. Ran through it in like 20 minutes. Also stacked with ammo from previous updates, so I don't know, maybe Siren expected people to be less prepared.

Reactions: StreamSteam

KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
So one scene and a small "dungeon"? Honestly kind of an underwhelming update. Ran through it in like 20 minutes. Also stacked with ammo from previous updates, so I don't know, maybe Siren expected people to be less prepared.
There will be Halloween Update next month if im not mistaken. So that's why there's only one scene. Since they focus on the next Halloween Update.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
There will be Halloween Update next month if im not mistaken. So that's why there's only one scene. Since they focus on the next Halloween Update.
Yea but this update was delayed from last month because there was supposedly too much content that siren could not finish in time...

Reactions: TatHapGu

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The gallery mod has been updated. Use the link in the OP post to download. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Last edited:

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
Hello I was testing a girls nude, if someone can test it, they should all be nude when you only have 1 heart.

install inside ww file

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes