RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hey have a question to anyone who uses my gallery mod. I have been thinking about redesigning the mod rooms to be more compact. In particular the bust room. Should I give them a revisit or leave them as they are?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Hey have a question to anyone who uses my gallery mod. I have been thinking about redesigning the mod rooms to be more compact. In particular the bust room. Should I give them a revisit or leave them as they are?
Your gallery mod is great, it could be a little more compact. the rooms are just so big, spacious yes, but kinda arduous to go see all the girls.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Your gallery mod is great, it could be a little more compact. the rooms are just so big, spacious yes, but kinda arduous to go see all the girls.
Well part of the reason why the rooms are so big is because, ZR2 is supposed how a lot of female characters. Even more than Town of Passion. I think I will leave the scene room as it is. But I am still on the fence about the bust room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
is this the same author of Prince of Suburbia? The mom model is almost exactly the same.

the body types as well.

do the authors copy of each other?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
is this the same author of Prince of Suburbia? The mom model is almost exactly the same.

the body types as well.

do the authors copy of each other?
No idea, but if someone's copying here that's TheOmega, the creator of Prince of Suburbia. Siren's Domain already has a whole game (Zombie retreat 1) totally finished with these kind of models (had it for a long while, actally, remember this is the second game of the series), while Prince of Suburbia is newer and uses very, VERY, similar models.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No idea, but if someone's copying here that's TheOmega, the creator of Prince of Suburbia. Siren's Domain already has a whole game (Zombie retreat 1) totally finished with these kind of models (had it for a long while, actally, remember this is the second game of the series), while Prince of Suburbia is newer and uses very, VERY, similar models.
That said, these models might very well be the property of neither developer and be some kind of prestablished models, kind of like many in rpgm.

SuperNoob303

May 14, 2020
So I download the game off the f95 website do I have to delete the entire with my saved progress every time there is an update?

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
So I download the game off the f95 website do I have to delete the entire with my saved progress every time there is an update?
Siren actually make sure that your previous saved can be played for the next update but just check the note in the new update if there's notice that the previous saved may doesn't work.

Reactions: SuperNoob303
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes