Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Fiona.png

Fiona Domination | Progress Report + Halloween Plans

Hey everyone!

Couple things to talk about here so I'll try and keep it brief-

== Fiona ==

Recently, I asked Patrons about who they wanted to receive a special Halloween costume/scene and Fiona absolutely dominated the poll! (Meredith was not included in the poll for 'reasons')

I've known there's been interest in Fiona but I didn't think it'd be this overwhelming.

So now, I am planning on giving Fiona a Halloween costume as well as a scene in the Halloween event. I have an idea for her costume that I think will compliment her physical features pretty well. I hope you all enjoy it!

But I also plan on making her more of a priority so expect to see her focus update, possibly next up after the Halloween update.

== Beta 0.9 ==

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the current update!

Beta 0.9 is still in progress and it will be releasing this month.

I want to remind players, that this update needed a delay solely to give myself more breathing room to actually put it together. There will only be 1 new NSFW scene in this update. Remember, there will be a Halloween update next month as well to make up for that.

The longer the update takes, the more content I think people expect there to be. So I want to try and get it out as soon as reasonably possible. The next announcement on here should be the release date so keep your eyes peeled for that!

====

That's everything for this update! Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll as well as you, the person reading this news post! You're cool!

I'll see you all soon with an announcement of Beta 0.9!

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
The only thing missing is for the game to end to implement this mechanic, the problem with the violation(girl/zombie) art would have to be made zero

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

FcqJphOXoAYJJ3i.png

Release Date Announcement

Hey everyone!

After working on the build some more, I'm feeling much more confident in announcing a release window for Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.9!

The update should go live for $5+ ZR2 Patrons on either Thursday or Friday September 22/23rd!

The public release will go live on Monday September 26th!

===

Again, thank you all so much for your patience! Remember, this update is lighter on the NSFW content. The reason for the delay was me making sure I had enough time to properly work on the maps, story, features, etc.

The Halloween NSFW scenes are coming along great as well so everything's looking good for a back to back set up of ZR2 updates with one this month and another in October. Bit of a weird schedule but I couldn't resist celebrating the holiday season in Crimson City ;)

===

That's everything for this update! The next one should be the release itself so stay tuned for that!

Thank you all so much for your patience and support! =D

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes