RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If you play on easy you can use the cheat function to turn off food and water checks.
I meant the other items like the ones you need to make the antenna, had to play for close to an hour because the green item just wont drop. At least make one item guaranteed in a certain location. Instead of giving 3 random items, make it give one specific item(changing per location) and 2 random so we know were to go if we need one item in specific and dont have to be at the mercy of rng and unable to progress with the story
Save Edit Online, works like a charm. Just get one and then edit the quantity
That was the problem, I somehow couldnt get a single one lmao. Perhaps I was just extremely unlucky and no one else is having this problem but still I just found it annoying

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I meant the other items like the ones you need to make the antenna, had to play for close to an hour because the green item just wont drop. At least make one item guaranteed in a certain location. Instead of giving 3 random items, make it give one specific item(changing per location) and 2 random so we know were to go if we need one item in specific and dont have to be at the mercy of rng and unable to progress with the story

That was the problem, I somehow couldnt get a single one lmao. Perhaps I was just extremely unlucky and no one else is having this problem but still I just found it annoying
There are 3 locations where you can find a "fuse" guaranteed, which is all you need for the Antenna and Radio.
Most of them are inside the Police station even.

LauTV

Jun 24, 2020
Is this a direct sequel to the first game? (Same Mc with expanded story)
or is this a sequel with different MC

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is this a direct sequel to the first game? (Same Mc with expanded story)
or is this a sequel with different MC
The game takes place a few months after the end of Zombie Retreat 1. There is a new cast, but it has been confirmed that the old cast (or at least some of them) will make a return.

LauTV

Jun 24, 2020
The game takes place a few months after the end of Zombie Retreat 1. There is a new cast, but it has been confirmed that the old cast (or at least some of them) will make a return.
Aight fair enough, although I kinda don't like the idea of introducing the old cast just to be in the new MC's harem fr.

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
One of the reason they released it for patron first is to looking for bugs. Be patient gentlemen.

KheLong2002

Jan 23, 2021
anyone got the new version of gridlocked 0.9? I saw dev was upped game yesterday, so i was wondering if anyone got the new version. many thanks

Reactions: WedgeMan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes