RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

nyphera

Nov 25, 2021
Is it worth playing the beta releases? Does progress carry over when you download a new version/update?

Aug 18, 2017
Look at the walkthrough again. You have to rescue 3 girls not 2.
trying this out but i think my old save i carry over for each release is bugged. I'm pretty sure I rescued three or more characters (Fiona, Stacy, Nadia, Olivia are in my save) but going to sleep has never triggered the Lucy character appearing and does not appear at the hotel (if thats where the character room is). was there an update that recommended starting from scratch?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
trying this out but i think my old save i carry over for each release is bugged. I'm pretty sure I rescued three or more characters (Fiona, Stacy, Nadia, Olivia are in my save) but going to sleep has never triggered the Lucy character appearing and does not appear at the hotel (if thats where the character room is). was there an update that recommended starting from scratch?
No that shouldn't be an issue. If you want you can send me your save an I can see if something is going on. If you do send it make sure to include the global and config files.

YourWhore95

Dec 24, 2020
an apology for that question, I just thought it would be interesting to see a woman of the "karen" type
She is from a different game from a different dev. We may get someone similar to her, but character herself will not show up. Remember ScarletAnn may be the artists but the characters belong to the dev's.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
No need to apologize. An we may get a character like that in the future. You never know.
[/QUOTE]
What game is the "karen" found from the image?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes