RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
OK, maybe it's me but I can't find a damn thing in this game. I have found the chick in the diner and the aunt, but that's it. No keys, no weapons, no anything. Hell, I had to cheat to get the first bricks. I've been everywhere I can get to and nothing. Hints?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
OK, maybe it's me but I can't find a damn thing in this game. I have found the chick in the diner and the aunt, but that's it. No keys, no weapons, no anything. Hell, I had to cheat to get the first bricks. THe walkthrough is useless. I've been everywhere I can get to and nothing. Hints?
My walkthrough is useless huh. I get the impression that you didn't read the in game tutorials or any part of the walkthrough. It tells you exactly what you need to do to progress and find each girl. I don't know if you noticed the sparkling spots on trash cans, you can loot those spots resources. You also have a chance to get a bonus resource if you art pair up with someone.

Now it sounds like you are having trouble getting Nadia. Try reading the useless walkthrough on what to do to rescue her.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
My walkthrough is useless huh. I get the impression that you didn't read the in game tutorials or any part of the walkthrough. It tells you exactly what you need to do to progress and find each girl. I don't know if you noticed the sparkling spots on trash cans, you can loot those spots resources. You also have a chance to get a bonus resource if you art pair up with someone.

Now it sounds like you are having trouble getting Nadia. Try reading the useless walkthrough on what to do to rescue her.
OK, not useless. I was frustrated. Apologies.

Reactions: Uzumakii

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
hello, i just wanna know if i play the android version, can i keep my progress while installing the newest version rn? kinda sucks if i need to play it from the beginning, thanks before

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes