Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.9 Soon.png

Story Update - Beta 0.9 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today I'm excited to share some details about the next update to Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.9!

== Story Update ==

From the beginning, I've mentioned repeatedly that ZR2 was going to have a bit more of an in depth story compared to ZR1 yet that hasn't quite happened.

With enough of the groundwork finally laid out from previous updates, Beta 0.9 is going to focus heavily on furthering the story and events within Crimson City!

My plans are to have roughly 3 major story updates so think of this update as the first 1/3rd of the game's story. You'll be learning more about various characters and some of the underlying motivations going on in the city including some of the areas hidden in the shadows...

== NSFW Content ==

Don't think I've forgotten about the NSFW content! Beta 0.9, of course, will add new scenes!

However, I'm still making final decisions as to WHO will be getting new scenes so I'm a bit hesitant to announce that at this moment. Chances are, the scenes will be tied to story content/more general quest lines.

======

I think that about wraps it up for this first look.

Thank you all so much for your support, I'll see you soon with more teasers & news!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just hope the mc get's to show that punk l001 up and keep's all the lady's safe from harm. also hope we get to kick those evil bitches asses.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i just hope the mc get's to show that punk l001 up and keep's all the lady's safe from harm. also hope we get to kick those evil bitches asses.
If it's like the first part of the series that's a clear yes... and based on what was shared till now it's likely going to be like the first Part

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes