RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

gnohomo

May 17, 2017
I've played the first Zombie's Retreat and rage-quitted because I can't finish Natasha's serum mission, I'm extremely bad at it. Are there any 'don't-get-hit' mission on this one? (I hope not, please). I'll only try this game after it's completed.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Too many girls this time, the core of a home survival h-game is the core cast if you aren't doing a feMC.
The focus of the girls is all over the shop because of the "all of them need a scene" mentality and how much people just wanna fuck their favourites.
I still love the game though, but in terms of overall content I can see why its going so fast on the characters.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the soup for her is in the area befor the school little grey biulding. for me i just try to explore the hole map and have it tale me i can't go there yet lol. game is fun and i like all the girls aso just want to kick the bad guy's asses.

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea that would be bad,they have a boy and die because he eats them from the inside lol. joking but who knows all males turn in to rape zombies

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes