RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
gives an error that in the normal version that in the copressed version

ps save only works with the mod installed
That is really weird. I downloaded a new copy and got the same error. I think the problem is that I had saved downstairs, which is where the mod areas are. So I just went upstairs and saved. An it seems to work now. So I put up a new copy. Let me know if this is still not working.

IdetitieK

Nov 8, 2020
That is really weird. I downloaded a new copy and got the same error. I think the problem is that I had saved downstairs, which is where the mod areas are. So I just went upstairs and saved. An it seems to work now. So I put up a new copy. Let me know if this is still not working.
Its working now ty for save.

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
So this whole version, apart from modifying a few areas and adding a few missions, only has 2 sex scenes? I love Scarlett Ann's art but it seems like she takes too long to create an illustration

Jan 16, 2018
that library part is a bit bs even a defenseless person would have more sense than moving around at just normal walking speed

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Uh-huh. Astonishing 10 min of gameplay, breathtaking load of secks scenes in number of two.
Well ok.

minnlins

Dec 17, 2017
tried the game, everything seems good except that the main character looks like such a emo bitch boy the way he is dressed. the main character from the first one looked better.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Just a little question, isn't there a way to get the content of the case in this room yet?
(I know I must have the policewoman in the party of course, the pic was just taken in a second run for stashes in the district)

Immagine 2022-07-05 081948.png

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys hi everyone tell me exactly where the school is, that is Jenny's mission and I don't know where to go exactly :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: help

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
(this one is related, so please let it be)
I think ZR2 is turning out weaker than 1. This "conclusion" to Jenny story is a strange thing itself, and i dont think there was actually any "story" to begin with.
Im gonna unwatch thread. I get it, developing process, super slow artist, ok. But imo it is absolutely not worth it so sit here and wait another two_months_two_scenes.
Gonna return here next spring to see whether it become something at least close to ZR1 level.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So according with the "admin" who remove the comment that I typed it was because of "trolling", amazing how the developer has friends inside this web that can do whatever they want just to defend the scam that is this game, you have to be blind to check the amount of updates plus the content on every single "New" release to notice that what we have here is just milking the patreon people... but anyway, keep removing the comment, that does not mean I am wrong, it is just that you dont like the true.
You have got to be kidding me. The dev has friends inside the site. :ROFLMAO:

(this one is related, so please let it be)
I think ZR2 is turning out weaker than 1. This "conclusion" to Jenny story is a strange thing itself, and i dont think there was actually any "story" to begin with.
Im gonna unwatch thread. I get it, developing process, super slow artist, ok. But imo it is absolutely not worth it so sit here and wait another two_months_two_scenes.
Gonna return here next spring to see whether it become something at least close to ZR1 level.
Well by conclusion this is the end of her personal story. Like how Meredith's story ended with the bit in the hospital. That doesn't mean she won't still get scenes. But I am not a mind reader so who knows maybe you are right.

An playing this game in large chunks is probably more enjoyable anyway.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes