RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Is it just me or does the main character look like a generic anime douche the mc from zr1 had a better design and look no offense to the artist but branch out try different art styles because all your characters look the same just with different color hair and different clothes

Reactions: drone4of2

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
You have got to be kidding me. The dev has friends inside the site. :ROFLMAO:

Well by conclusion this is the end of her personal story. Like how Meredith's story ended with the bit in the hospital. That doesn't mean she won't still get scenes. But I am not a mind reader so who knows maybe you are right.

An playing this game in large chunks is probably more enjoyable anyway.
i think this kind of game really good if you play by big chunk all at once but hey people libido's is different right ? how can someone resist when they saw new ehem update hehe. well anyway i hope they will keep making constant progress at a nice pace it take few year for the first game after all

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
how should i get the first photo with stacy? i mean i no longer have the option to view her paizuri scene, it's for preview only isn't it?
checked walkthrough, thanks

Vandermeer2022

Jul 5, 2022
How are you supposed to get Jenny through the library.
Stuck on the third Zombie, touching the debris to the left of him moves him a little bit, but your animation is stuck for a second after you activate the debris.
The furthest I have reached is just above the bookcase to the right of the zombies start location, but that is not far enough.
hey bro, have you passed? I'm stuck here too. I've tried for hours, but I can't pass the third zombie

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Zombie life is still the best one . I have a question - in all of this dev games there is very little build up to the sex scenes. The girls practically throw themselves at the mc. I remember in the 1st Zombie retreat the sister character was giving the mc a bj (from a glory hole) literaly in the first 60 secounds of the game. Her own brother mind you with no explanation or build up at all ?! Is it the same deal here as well ?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Zombie life is still the best one . I have a question - in all of this dev games there is very little build up to the sex scenes. The girls practically throw themselves at the mc. I remember in the 1st Zombie retreat the sister character was giving the mc a bj (from a glory hole) literaly in the first 60 secounds of the game. Her own brother mind you with no explanation or build up at all ?! Is it the same deal here as well ?

first 60 seconds? Nah, maybe 5 minutes, after you acquire the quest involving the lock. (if you've played it before you can speed run it, but not under 60 seconds.) and we can get into the nitty gritty of role assignments in the game, but the stock story is tutor and student (bc Patreon) and if I recall, this was of Siren's early games so *shurg* Siren has been coming along with their writing, now do I wonder why they have 3-4 projects? Yes. But not everyone is into the same stuff.

Zombie life is fine, I do feel that Retreat 1 had better legacy art than Gridlock. Yes.
Gridlock seems to be taking a sideline (Or at least smaller updates.) while Siren as well as Scarlett are handling multiple projects.

As of 06/JUL/22, to my knowledge...
Siren has, House Chores, Sexy Quest, Zombie's Retreat 2, as well as another game yet to be revealed.
Scarlett has Zombie's Retreat 2, Prince of Suburbia, and her own art (Pateron). (ATM I do not know of any other major project she is working on out side of her pet project Saviors Quest (it does appear to be in a state of hiatus.)

can someone share save file of at the end of 0.6 right before maderith last scene
If I recall that version 0.6 has a bug post sex scene with her. So I'm a little curious why you are requesting that particular version since the art style hasn't changed, unless I missed something.
What's the role of Meredith?
Meredith is the Maternal figure. Maid or Mother. pending your title selection.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
first 60 seconds? Nah, maybe 5 minutes, after you acquire the quest involving the lock. (if you've played it before you can speed run it, but not under 60 seconds.) and we can get into the nitty gritty of role assignments in the game, but the stock story is tutor and student (bc Patreon) and if I recall, this was of Siren's early games so *shurg* Siren has been coming along with their writing, now do I wonder why they have 3-4 projects? Yes. But not everyone is into the same stuff.

Zombie life is fine, I do feel that Retreat 1 had better legacy art than Gridlock. Yes.
Gridlock seems to be taking a sideline (Or at least smaller updates.) while Siren as well as Scarlett are handling multiple projects.

As of 06/JUL/22, to my knowledge...
Siren has, House Chores, Sexy Quest, Zombie's Retreat 2, as well as another game yet to be revealed.
Scarlett has Zombie's Retreat 2, Prince of Suburbia, and her own art (Pateron). (ATM I do not know of any other major project she is working on out side of her pet project Saviors Quest (it does appear to be in a state of hiatus.)

If I recall that version 0.6 has a bug post sex scene with her. So I'm a little curious why you are requesting that particular version since the art style hasn't changed, unless I missed something.

Meredith is the Maternal figure. Maid or Mother. pending your title selection.
Just an FYI Scarlett is no longer working on Prince of Suburbia.

• Wow
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
spoiler sorry lol. ok libary first and second zombie are easy the zombie ner the door step on glass behind book case zombie in front of him step on glass ner wall and book it lol.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes