RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
to the hospital for the medicine, by not letting me talk to fionna and skipping the quest because she tells me something, she just tells me something about (has work) or something similar and I talk to her and nothing doesn't unlock the subway to go to the area from the hospital he only left me after doing the one for lucia and of course I can't go from the east to the hospital I have to teleport using the map or go through the underground after finishing the one for lucia and doing the coliceo
are you using the guide? If so it should be helpful

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021

New status update ig:

" Halloween has come to Crimson City with the latest update to Zombie's Retreat 2! Beta 0.10 is available now for all $5+ Patrons! The public launch will be on the day of Halloween! Meredith & Fiona have new spooky costumes and naughty activities for you!"

1667011830553.png

• Love
Reactions: Teddey

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
are you using the guide? If so it should be helpful
If I used it, I know I should skip after the mission of the police station and I leave the house and he tells me come talk to me but nothing doesn't tell me anything, so I had to use the save of one of the other players who came up

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
If I used it, I know I should skip after the mission of the police station and I leave the house and he tells me come talk to me but nothing doesn't tell me anything, so I had to use the save of one of the other players who came up
After the events at the police station you have to wait a day (aka go to sleep). When you go outside talk to Fiona in her workshop. She will tell that she wants to repair the subway. Party up with Fiona and head to the subway in the East district. Keep her safe while she repairs the line and you should have access to the Medical district via the subway.

This should allow you to proceed with Meredith's quest. What part was breaking for you?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright so couple questions, if you would. That are important to whethe to download this mow

1 how far have we reached into the main story? Have we seen the main villains? Have we been inside a lab?

2 How many sections are there are? More than 10? Less than 5

3 about how many girls can we currently fuck as in, Dick in vagina? Most? All? Half?

Jul 24, 2022
Alright so couple questions, if you would. That are important to whethe to download this mow

1 how far have we reached into the main story? Have we seen the main villains? Have we been inside a lab?

3 about how many girls can we currently fuck as in, Dick in vagina? Most? All? Half?
For #3, you can count the number of rooms in your house, and the apartment outside, every room will have a woman in the end.

As for #2, they way it's made, they can add a lot of locations. I would suggest every woman has a location, some locations are in the same section, so it's most likely that it cannot be more than the number of empty rooms (added the one or two woman who's story doesn't exist yet). Having said that, the police woman, had 2 locations in different sections (So that theory is not exact).

As for #1, every woman has her story, and then we get a few small games to fight the main villian (This is based on Town of Passion and the first Zombie Retreat). The first Zombie Retreat didn't have a hall of games like Town of Passion, so I don't expect one either.

So in other words: No idea...

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
For #3, you can count the number of rooms in your house, and the apartment outside, every room will have a woman in the end.

As for #2, they way it's made, they can add a lot of locations. I would suggest every woman has a location, some locations are in the same section, so it's most likely that it cannot be more than the number of empty rooms (added the one or two woman who's story doesn't exist yet). Having said that, the police woman, had 2 locations in different sections (So that theory is not exact).

As for #1, every woman has her story, and then we get a few small games to fight the main villian (This is based on Town of Passion and the first Zombie Retreat). The first Zombie Retreat didn't have a hall of games like Town of Passion, so I don't expect one either.

So in other words: No idea...
Thabk you for answering. That’s a pretty good predictor of the future of the game. That’s pretty close to what I was asking.

To be exact I’m asking about the cursor stats if the game in the current version. For instance how many can you have sex with right now in the game etc.

Jul 24, 2022
Thabk you for answering. That’s a pretty good predictor of the future of the game. That’s pretty close to what I was asking.

To be exact I’m asking about the cursor stats if the game in the current version. For instance how many can you have sex with right now in the game etc.
Difficult question, you need someone to replay the whole game. I just did that a few weeks back, it will take while for me to do that again.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Difficult question, you need someone to replay the whole game. I just did that a few weeks back, it will take while for me to do that again.
Huh. Really? I didn’t realize I was asking such a tall order with a general overview.

Like for instance at in certain stages of the first zombies retreat. You could only have sex with the sister and the mom while the rest of the girls barely had content. And there were only 2 areas. The home base, and the main camp.

So it was easy to sum up. Does that mean this game has so much content that it’s hard to sum up? Because if so, that’s impressive.

Jul 24, 2022
Huh. Really? I didn’t realize I was asking such a tall order with a general overview.

Like for instance at in certain stages of the first zombies retreat. You could only have sex with the sister and the mom while the rest of the girls barely had content. And there were only 2 areas. The home base, and the main camp.

So it was easy to sum up. Does that mean this game has so much content that it’s hard to sum up? Because if so, that’s impressive.
You are out of luck, I don't have a save game from the last one, the one I saved was before talking to Violet. So I couldn't check who I rescued and who I finished a story without replaying that whole part...

Maybe someone else can...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

1# We don't know how far in the main story we are. We have meet the main villains (possibly may be more). We have not been inside a lab. At least not in this game. In the previous game we did.

2# Not really sure what you mean by sections but if you are talking about areas you can fast travel to then there are 4. But these sections are classified more as districts which have large areas to explore as well. For example the West district includes the main city area, the industrial/dock area, the school area, and the sewers. An that is just one area.

3# At present there are 10 girls. 6 of those girls have sex scenes. 4 of those girls have "dick in vagina" scenes. (You can have sex with Fiona in the new update)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
1# We don't know how far in the main story we are. We have meet the main villains (possibly may be more). We have not been inside a lab. At least not in this game. In the previous game we did.

2# Not really sure what you mean by sections but if you are talking about areas you can fast travel to then there are 4. But these sections are classified more as districts which have large areas to explore as well. For example the West district includes the main city area, the industrial/dock area, the school area, and the sewers. An that is just one area.

3# At present there are 10 girls. 6 of those girls have sex scenes. 4 of those girls have "dick in vagina" scenes. (You can have sex with Fiona in the new update)
Thanks you and other dude for the answers. Really helpful to know what I’m gettinginto.
When you say that 6 girls have sex scene but 4 of have PIV scenes

Do the other 2 have anal or something?

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I had two annoying bugs. One was when exiting one of the doors, the zombie tried to enter, freezing the game. Another freeze occurred when being surrounded by three or more zombies. Both when using invincibility cheat.

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
I had two annoying bugs. One was when exiting one of the doors, the zombie tried to enter, freezing the game. Another freeze occurred when being surrounded by three or more zombies. Both when using invincibility cheat.
imagine cheating lmfao. Im kidding, but im thinking ur game broke bc the code was trying to run two conflicting scripts. One was you exiting, loading a new world, but then a zombie tried to follow you. Zombies only enter into a room when it is scripted and when the world is fully loaded, so when a zombie randomly tried to enter a new world when it wasn't supposed to, the game j stopped. Being surrounded by zombies is kind of weird because I don't see why your game would break but I am unsure if invincibility had anything to do with it.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone know Where the aunt goes in the evenings? She seems to disappear off the face of the earth

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes