RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What about Sexy Quest? Is that a different artist? Else we would have the same wait time problem, wouldn't we ?
All of Siren's games have different artists with the exception of Zombie Retreat 1 & 2. Every game has a about a 2 month wait between releases. Except for House Chores which on average is 3 months since it uses all custom assets.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date - July 14th!

Hey everyone!

This is just a short and sweet reminder post that Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.14 will release this Friday, July 14th for all $5+ ZR2 Patrons! The public release will be 3 days later on Monday, July 17th as well.

======

Progress on the update is going smooth so I don't see any need for delays.

I will also mention there are some changes to The Grid that I had teased but not all of these options are available quite yet. I assume most people won't be terribly upset about this.

Fiona's story has turned out to be a fun little adventure. I feel the past couple of stories have been more on the emotional side so it's refreshing to have a character that's more silly and energetic. I hope you all enjoy her scenes as well!

That's all for this update. See you all on Friday! =D

Reactions: TheorPhys

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021
wait whats this about an ntr mode i don't want some zombie are an other guy fucking my girls lol. there all mine i am a greedy person lmao.
Right? Like im offput by beast simulators and stuff, but not to mention zombies? That just sounds horrible. We had a pseudo-ntr thing with ZR1 with the trader/park ranger where there was a z choice whether or not she gave you a photo where two campers were having sex or a zombie and a woman. In general that territory is just nasty so that's a no go for me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wait whats this about an ntr mode i don't want some zombie are an other guy fucking my girls lol. there all mine i am a greedy person lmao.
Pretty sure they are reffering to some fan made content mod... not anything official that would find it's way into the real game

lazy4523

Jun 20, 2022
I hope the situation with uploading updates would be much better, than it was with SQ

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes