RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

Fzu_ETSX0AIvs3D.jpeg

Playing around with new customization options for The Grid in this next update to Zombie's Retreat 2! Some of the stuff in this screenshot will get changed but I can assure you, the fountain is here to stay ;) A lot of potential for fun things to construct!

Credits to for such a good custom sprite! It even has animated reflections!

Reactions: nln0

Ascot

Jan 6, 2019
If dev would continue this game, and not start another game, then we might see some updates...
I see this action often in other developers, that they are starting a new project, while the other is still in progress. In my opinion, this hurts the development of one project. But i can also understand the developer who also wants to focus his mind on another projects...

Reactions: yuanli123

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see this action often in other developers, that they are starting a new project, while the other is still in progress. In my opinion, this hurts the development of one project. But i can also understand the developer who also wants to focus his mind on another projects...
More like he needs to bridge the time before the art is ready for this game... we had that discussion before

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ZR2Scrapyard.jpg

Progress Report | Release Date Announcement!

Hey everyone!

Last update I wasn't entirely sure when Beta 0.14 would be ready to release but now I'm happy to announce a final release date!

== Release Date Timing ==

Beta 0.14 will be available to $5+ ZR2 on or before Friday July 14th! The public release will be 3 days after as usual.

This release date is pretty lenient and gives me a lot of breathing room to finish the update while still working on The Grid's mechanics a bit more too. I'll release the update early if I happen to complete it early so keep your eyes peeled. I'll announce over on Discord is the date is getting moved up.

I've been having a lot of fun spending some much needed time working on The Grid. There's been some mechanical changes like being able to move around pre-existing structures. The gardening feature has gotten overhauled and players will be able to upgrade their garden now!

Coming in Beta 0.15 will be at least one new resource to build so things are slowly but surely expanding in that aspect of the game.

And of course, Fiona's story and events are shaping up nicely as well. I hope you enjoy her fun little sidequest!

=====

That's everything for now. Things will likely be quiet up until the actual release but stay tuned for that coming up next.

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
More like he needs to bridge the time before the art is ready for this game... we had that discussion before
This. Devs who hire artists can start a zillion games and still produce at full speed.

Now if the dev is also the artist and starts a new game, then yeah, you are boned.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes