RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Did Siren blueball us by not revealing anything about the new game/secret project? Anyone have any info about this?
The new game is Kingdom of Passion. As for the new game that takes place in the Zombie Retreat universe, we won't have any info on that till either after Sexy Quest or after the Zombie Retreat 2 update this month.

Reactions: Longhairlover010

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
man i realy love the art i played Zombie's Retreat 1 and it was very Good

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I will probably pass on another Siren's game. The more I play Siren's games, the less I like them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why? What happened?
I kinda get it I think.
They are... special... but than they become repetetive... it's allways the same game mechanic and kind of a repetition of the original story each time... goddess of Chaos tries to revive and plunge the world into the biggest mess ever... shota MC is dragged into it and by protecting those closest to him fights against the reincarnating goddess

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Why? What happened?
In short, after playing Prince of Suburbia and Confined with Goddesses, which for me have better graphics and animations of the ZR universe, I'm no longer interested in it. Half of female characters for me is just meh, that "grid" idea make no sense, sasuke uchiha as MC and I'm pretty sure that game will end, where supposed to start(group activities like pool party in ZR1). ToP is not a game for me and probably will be the same with KoP. I bounced from SQ, I didn't really like anything in that game. Siren make good games, but there is too much cons for me to play those games. Probably ZR 2 and HCH will be last games i play/buy if Siren don't make big changes.

Reactions: TRICKSTΞR

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
In short, after playing Prince of Suburbia and Confined with Goddesses, which for me have better graphics and animations of the ZR universe, I'm no longer interested in it. Half of female characters for me is just meh, that "grid" idea make no sense, sasuke uchiha as MC and I'm pretty sure that game will end, where supposed to start(group activities like pool party in ZR1). ToP is not a game for me and probably will be the same with KoP. I bounced from SQ, I didn't really like anything in that game. Siren make good games, but there is too much cons for me to play those games. Probably ZR 2 and HCH will be last games i play/buy if Siren don't make big changes.
I am curious what changes are you looking for?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I am curious what changes are you looking for?
Different artstyle/animations something like in Prince of Suburbia, artstyle in SQ is not for me, ToP a bit better, HCH/ZR is on top.
But I definitely want to see changes of two things: main protagonists and more "end game" relationship/scenes.
Main protagonist in ZR 1/2 and ToP are short, 18yo, and their physique means that at most they can bring shopping from the store. HCH protagonist is a bit better and SQ, tbh I complytly don't remember him. Personally I really want to see a 'tall" (180cm +/- is enough), young (22-23yo, basically just after college), fit, muscular main character. Not a literal muscle mountain (don't jump from extreme to extreme) but you definitely can say that MC has no problem grabbing women ass, lifting her and fuck her brain out.
Harem relationship or however you want to call them should be in greater quantities and much earlier. Example: MC sit between two girls watching TV. One of girls get bored and decide to BJ him. Other girl with naughty smile seeing this move closer to MC but don't interrupt it. And here it is one girl suck MC while he gropes tit of other girl while waching TV, or MC being bored by film just pull cock from pants, girls look at each other and with naughty smile both of them start sucking him.
In short: different art style, different main protagonist, more "harem" interactions. Don't get me wrong, Siren makes great games but not the kind of games I'm looking for.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Different artstyle/animations something like in Prince of Suburbia, artstyle in SQ is not for me, ToP a bit better, HCH/ZR is on top.
But I definitely want to see changes of two things: main protagonists and more "end game" relationship/scenes.
Main protagonist in ZR 1/2 and ToP are short, 18yo, and their physique means that at most they can bring shopping from the store. HCH protagonist is a bit better and SQ, tbh I complytly don't remember him. Personally I really want to see a 'tall" (180cm +/- is enough), young (22-23yo, basically just after college), fit, muscular main character. Not a literal muscle mountain (don't jump from extreme to extreme) but you definitely can say that MC has no problem grabbing women ass, lifting her and fuck her brain out.
Harem relationship or however you want to call them should be in greater quantities and much earlier. Example: MC sit between two girls watching TV. One of girls get bored and decide to BJ him. Other girl with naughty smile seeing this move closer to MC but don't interrupt it. And here it is one girl suck MC while he gropes tit of other girl while waching TV, or MC being bored by film just pull cock from pants, girls look at each other and with naughty smile both of them start sucking him.
In short: different art style, different main protagonist, more "harem" interactions. Don't get me wrong, Siren makes great games but not the kind of games I'm looking for.
Ok those are fair criticisms. Thanks for the response.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Ok those are fair criticisms. Thanks for the response.
I don't think of it as a criticism, I just realized that I won't find what I'm looking for in Siren games, at least not in great quantities. Still I have a good time in ZR 1/2, those are good games.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I'd add to this - want more diversable sex poses per scene. Two repeatable frames are obviously not enough.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
I will probably pass on another Siren's game. The more I play Siren's games, the less I like them.
i play siren's games bcs of scarletann's art. she can 'revive' saviour quest which is scarletann's herself making the game but had to pause bcs of siren's ZR2

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes