RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Do you guys feel the same amount of cringe, when the game porposely includes family relationship archetype (like mom-son, sis-bro) but, attempting to make this game more attractive for radical incest-fobs, the game suggests embarasing placeholders like "Maid-Client" and "Tutor" and so on? :LOL:
dev just couldn't put this game on patreon otherwise, simple as that and no, not embarassing..

PB8787

May 8, 2021
ZombiesRetreat2Gridlocked-0.13Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
can anyone share the mega,anonfile etc link

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Reactions: PB8787

jed999

May 26, 2021
You need to craft the metal cutting saw and go to the apartments. The last girl is in there. If you ever get stuck in the future use the walkthrough in the OP post.
Except the information is not in the walkthrough. Where are the apartments ?, Olivia was in the apartments and is already rescued
This one is shaping up to be another Urban Demons

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Except the information is not in the walkthrough. Where are the apartments ?, Olivia was in the apartments and is already rescued
East district to the south east... it's close to the subway, you'll need to cut a fence
Olivia was in the West district

jed999

May 26, 2021
Rescued Olivia from the apartments, rescued Stacy and built her a diner.
From the walkthrough; " After rescuing 3 women go to sleep and a cutscene will play "

Gave over.
LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

jed999

May 26, 2021
Seems like the only playable games are the "Landlady and tenant" games, it's really sad that the vast majority of RPGM games turn out like Daily lives of my countryside, Urban Demons or farmer's dreams.
Really like the first one so I'm hoping this one ends up better, it's only Beta 0.13 so keeping my fingers crossed

Roger Wilco and leisure suit Larry are rolling over in their graves.... LOL

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It is in the guide. From what it sounds like you couldn't fine Nadia. If you look in her section it tells you exactly where she is located. But I can see how this is somewhat confusing. When that part of the guide was written there were only 3 women to rescue. An I didn't know when other girls would be available. Since we still don't have the entire cast of characters that will reside at the grid I am going to leave it at 3 women for know. Just to future proof things. Once it is confirmed when you can rescue what girl I will make a change.

This one ?, Only zombees and they are all dead.

View attachment 2686112
That is the correct location. So you need to do the following to rescue Nadia.

1. Enter the Apartments and go to the second floor.
2. Enter the room on the west side and watch the scene.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.14 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.14 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's a first look at the next update coming to Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.14!

== Fiona ==

Fiona will be the focus character of this update as she will receive a brand new storyline!

One of her new NSFW scenes is quite a unique pose compared to what's been in the game so far so I really hope you guys enjoy it! I'm a big fan of how it turned out.

ICYMI- I mentioned that I am aiming to release the update later this month! That is still the plan BUT, I am still cautious about the possibility of requiring a couple more weeks. So over the next week, I'll have a better idea on if that June release is still feasible. Stay tuned for that along with, of course, more NSFW teasers!

== Beta 0.15 ==

In the roadmap I posted a while ago, I mentioned that coming up after Fiona's update will be another story update! It will include content for both Lucy and a brand new character!

I'm excited to share that stuff with you all as well as push the story of Zombie's Retreat 2 much further!

======

That's everything for now. Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you all soon with more updates and teasers =D

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes