RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i play siren's games bcs of scarletann's art. she can 'revive' saviour quest which is scarletann's herself making the game but had to pause bcs of siren's ZR2
Well it is not just that. At the time she was working on a number of projects other than Zombie's Retreat. Remember she was involved in Prince of Suburbia and On Edge. No I know that she no longer works on those projects, but recently she has been confirmed to be working on Dreamville Saga. Not to mention her patreon stuff. She has a lot on her plate.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
Well it is not just that. At the time she was working on a number of projects other than Zombie's Retreat. Remember she was involved in Prince of Suburbia and On Edge. No I know that she no longer works on those projects, but recently she has been confirmed to be working on Dreamville Saga. Not to mention her patreon stuff. She has a lot on her plate.
is there a thread to that dreamville saga here?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Scarlett works on 2/3? games right now + patreon stuff, don't know where to to get time for all of that. I guess, only time will tell.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I disagree. Take House Chores or SQ for instance - I guess the time depends on the whole team, but also on subscriptions system and stuff
1st Scarlett Ann is known to be one of the slowest artists open for comission
2nd she works on several projects at the same time
3rd she is only the lead artist... there are other people copying her style to actually make faster releases.

Take a look at Prince of Suborbia or a Zombie's life... both games soley worked with Scarlett Ann for art and both Devs mentioned that they had to wait several month at times for the comisioned art to be ready.
Her Style is good and those balloon tits have a major fan base... but in regard to professionalism and a tight schedule Scarlett Ann is not your best choice

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
3rd she is only the lead artist... there are other people copying her style to actually make faster releases.

Take a look at Prince of Suborbia or a Zombie's life... both games soley worked with Scarlett Ann for art and both Devs mentioned that they had to wait several month at times for the comisioned art to be ready.
Her Style is good and those balloon tits have a major fan base... but in regard to professionalism and a tight schedule Scarlett Ann is not your best choice
love her art style, but sadly she cant focus on one thing properly. On Edge was a huge potential and just recently tagged abandoned. i like Saviour Quest plot personally and that was abandoned too.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017

So... if Scarlet hires subcontractors who make art for her, why not hire those subcontractors instead?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So... if Scarlet hires subcontractors who make art for her, why not hire those subcontractors instead?
...because it's not scarlett Ann that hired them?
So yeah this Dev has learned from the bad experience of his forgoners and adapted.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2692670

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.14 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's a first look at the next update coming to Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.14!

== Fiona ==

Fiona will be the focus character of this update as she will receive a brand new storyline!

One of her new NSFW scenes is quite a unique pose compared to what's been in the game so far so I really hope you guys enjoy it! I'm a big fan of how it turned out.

ICYMI- I mentioned that I am aiming to release the update later this month! That is still the plan BUT, I am still cautious about the possibility of requiring a couple more weeks. So over the next week, I'll have a better idea on if that June release is still feasible. Stay tuned for that along with, of course, more NSFW teasers!

== Beta 0.15 ==

In the roadmap I posted a while ago, I mentioned that coming up after Fiona's update will be another story update! It will include content for both Lucy and a brand new character!

I'm excited to share that stuff with you all as well as push the story of Zombie's Retreat 2 much further!

======

That's everything for now. Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you all soon with more updates and teasers =D
finally...Fiona is the one character I've been wanting content for. :D

Reactions: aleyugioh

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Decorate.jpg

Rennovations Underway | Progress Report

Today's just a short update post because I wanted to discuss the release date plans for the next Zombie's Retreat 2 update!

== Release Window ==

Fiona's story line will tie into The Grid's customization features a little bit, so I've been spending some time playing around with new customization options and expanding some of the things you can do here including some new aesthetic changes and more resource options. Some of the resource mechanics are also being reworked a little bit. The Grid has been neglected for quite some time so I'm glad I can finally work on this area again!

I don't feel entirely comfortable guaranteeing a release this week so I might still need another week or two. The update is coming along nice, however, so don't worry about an incoming month long delay or anything along those lines.

I will see how things are looking towards the end of this week and probably should be able to announce a release date then!

=====

That's all for today's update. Stay tuned for an official release date announcement coming up once I have a better idea of how much more time I still need.

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon!

Reactions: MIkedante and nln0
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes