RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
There seems to be a bug with the "Sex Ed" quest, after completing it and going through the erotic scene I wake up in the east district apartments and the quest is not completed, seems like I can repeat it and the Ghoulish Mistery does not seem to trigger, at least for me. Could it be because my save was from v11?
Edit: seems like I also had to talk with her at night and then get a pixel animation of how her brother was doing. now the quest is completed.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I must be stupid, or missing something

1) -Added the "Maiden" fountain appearance option
2) -It becomes available after completing Meredith's story. Requires Water Filter(+) to craft

Okay 1 not possible because I don't have the water filter

But 2 which meredith story? I don't seem be find a meredith story, if I talk to her, she complains about her sister, and it will be resolved in the next update.

We also have meredith standing outside, but it goes directly to a sex scene, I already did that in the previous update.

What am I missing ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I must be stupid, or missing something

1) -Added the "Maiden" fountain appearance option
2) -It becomes available after completing Meredith's story. Requires Water Filter(+) to craft

Okay 1 not possible because I don't have the water filter

But 2 which meredith story? I don't seem be find a meredith story, if I talk to her, she complains about her sister, and it will be resolved in the next update.

We also have meredith standing outside, but it goes directly to a sex scene, I already did that in the previous update.

What am I missing ?
It sounds like you already finished her main story. Her story ends when you have sex with her for the first time. It sounds like you are only missing the water filter. The basic blueprint can be found in Water Generator building. The water filter + bluepring can be bought in the underground.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
It sounds like you already finished her main story. Her story ends when you have sex with her for the first time. It sounds like you are only missing the water filter. The basic blueprint can be found in Water Generator building. The water filter + bluepring can be bought in the underground.
Thank you, bought them, I wish I could say stole them...

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys, doesn't this game have a Gallery section where you can see all the scenes?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.14.4 Public] [Siren's Domain]

Original Size: ~1GB
Compressed Size: ~250MB

Win:
| | |

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
v 0.11.1

But like i said any save from here wasnt even being detected by the game.
Like some said before. It doesn't work that way.

Go in the game, and save 1 time, it will create a 'save' folder containing 'file3.rpgsave' / 'global.rpgsave' / 'config.rpgsave ???'.

If you have those 2/3, okay fine, now you can take your new save-game and rename it to file3.rpgsave.

Now if you can load your safe game.

Last edited:

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
Not sure if anyone has gotten anything from the developer or not, but I was curious if anyone knows if they will add scenes with the zombies and/or bosses to the game?

I think it would be nice to have some scenes happen if you die with them partied up with you, lose to a boss, don't have enough materials and they leave, you die solo and the grid gets over run.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Not sure if anyone has gotten anything from the developer or not, but I was curious if anyone knows if they will add scenes with the zombies and/or bosses to the game?

I think it would be nice to have some scenes happen if you die with them partied up with you, lose to a boss, don't have enough materials and they leave, you die solo and the grid gets over run.
Capture.PNG

I don't think that is going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: EDGamer96
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes