RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes
Feb 12, 2023
Not sure if anyone has gotten anything from the developer or not, but I was curious if anyone knows if they will add scenes with the zombies and/or bosses to the game?

I think it would be nice to have some scenes happen if you die with them partied up with you, lose to a boss, don't have enough materials and they leave, you die solo and the grid gets over run.
You know how to locate the game files on android sir?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Does anyone know where to get the plans to build the basic garden? Because the plans for the improved version I only see underground and if I buy them I can't build it. I did the quest steps early in the game (and several times during the game) with Meredith when she says there's no food at night, then went to Fiona's workshop to see if they show up and it doesn't show up at all. .

Last edited by a moderator:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the plans to build the basic garden? Because the plans for the improved version I only see underground and if I buy them I can't build it. I did the quest steps early in the game (and several times during the game) with Meredith when she says there's no food at night, then went to Fiona's workshop to see if they show up and it doesn't show up at all. .
Check the Walkthrough from the OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jcapp

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone have any games similiar to this one? I've played the first one aswell as all the other games from the creator

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Check the Walkthrough from the OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to complain, but I asked it before the walkthrough was even finished so far. And it was already answered too. But thanks to point out there is a walkthrough at all, until now I just always played it update by update...

Having said that, no it's not where is aunt is, those plans are for sale in the underground. At least that's where I bought them.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I don't want to complain, but I asked it before the walkthrough was even finished so far. And it was already answered too. But thanks to point out there is a walkthrough at all, until now I just always played it update by update...

Having said that, no it's not where is aunt is, those plans are for sale in the underground. At least that's where I bought them.
The walkthrough is a little unclear. I will make a quick update to mention the east district apartments.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have any games similiar to this one? I've played the first one aswell as all the other games from the creator
A zombies life by nergal but for reasons unknown to me its i guess banned on f95? so you will have to find it on some other sites

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A zombies life by nergal but for reasons unknown to me its i guess banned on f95? so you will have to find it on some other sites
I don't think it's banned it was always available until recently.
But it got terrible feedback for it's broken state... the original game had it's own issues but after Nergal reworked several parts of it for more endings it was completly broken preventing players to even reach those new endings.
Since he has a Team now they might have removed it to give it another rtouch in hope to rectify those complaints... or as Nergal was the Thread owner he just wanted this gone so they could concentrate on their latest projects

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
does anyone know what lust power actually does? I couldn't figure out what does it do even in ZR 1
The idea is that you get 6 girls or so, you have sex with them, they love you, then you have enough power to defeat the queen.

Play the other 2 games, zombies retreat 1 and town of passion for more details, they have a similar ending...
But this is zombies retreat 2, no idea how it will end of course, if it's the same ending, or something differently this time...

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes