RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
true we will have two see. it did strike me as odd that he new you but did he not also now the mc in the camp too. something about other deminson's are other thems.
I think in Part 1 he only knew the MC since he kept monitoring him... there was the quest when someone turned the power to the lodge off from the underground facility he was at.
And while he never took the stage he knew pretty much about everything the MC had done up to that point.
The MC from part 2 and him seems to have been childhood friends or atleast camp budies in the past... for some reason MCs memories are hazy though... maybe that initial event causing him to loose consciousness and the fact it was a few years in the past are the reason

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
I already did more basic for Jenni, Mother and our favorite Main character. They can move you and shoot the gun. the girls can accompany you with the new appearance. I will surely add new moves and girls in the future.

ReskinsPZ2.jpg

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So I did a redesign of the Scene Replay Room for the gallery. I have known for awhile that the room is too big. I have made this one to be smaller. This is more like the in game gallery of Town of Passion. Wanted to get some thoughts on the new room. If people like it I will switch to this.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
So I did a redesign of the Scene Replay Room for the gallery. I have known for awhile that the room is too big. I have made this one to be smaller. This is more like the in game gallery of Town of Passion. Wanted to get some thoughts on the new room. If people like it I will switch to this.
gawk gawk gawk

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020

The scene replay room looks great! simplistic and clean. Can't wait to see you finish this up when ever the game is done...

I do miss the old VR station from ZR1 tho. I liked the esthetic of that cabin, and the extra content seperator... but this is a great step in the right direction.

wrigg

Feb 18, 2020
There seems to be a bug with the "Sex Ed" quest, after completing it and going through the erotic scene I wake up in the east district apartments and the quest is not completed, seems like I can repeat it and the Ghoulish Mistery does not seem to trigger, at least for me. Could it be because my save was from v11?
Edit: seems like I also had to talk with her at night and then get a pixel animation of how her brother was doing. now the quest is completed.
I want to say that I also experienced this bug.
After finishing Nadia's current storyline, I was teleported to the crimson apartments, experienced the alternate sex scene (the one in her apartments) and then after the scene, your party is missing Nadia and you are alone in the East adventure map.
Now I get a game ending dark screen after I do her sex scene in her room (At the Grid town) at night

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
To siren's attention, May I know the reason why you have abandoned the game saviour quest? Not that I'm complaining but you want to focus on multiple projects at the same time I can understand

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
To siren's attention, May I know the reason why you have abandoned the game saviour quest? Not that I'm complaining but you want to focus on multiple projects at the same time I can understand
Siren has nothing to do with Savior Quest. They just have the same lead artist, which is Scarlett Ann. I believe that she is also the dev behind Savior Quest.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes