RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Hate this one already, I can't even continue the story because of how rare electric fuse are....I've been scavenging for a week in game but can't even get one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hate this one already, I can't even continue the story because of how rare electric fuse are....I've been scavenging for a week in game but can't even get one
You can trade them in the underground city... one is in the powerplant by the water and I think there are also some in the police station

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
You can trade them in the underground city... one is in the powerplant by the water and I think there are also some in the police station
That's what the problem arise brother without advancing through the main plot I cannot unlock that trading thingy coz it's on medical district and I'm still in the middle of crafting antenna

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's what the problem arise brother without advancing through the main plot I cannot unlock that trading thingy coz it's on medical district and I'm still in the middle of crafting antenna
The police station and the waterdepot are accesable if you are n the Antenna Quest... also the Gameothek where the Girl from the Diner takes you, have a good chance for a loot (I might be wrong here but I think some of the game machines have a 1 time drop point for those)

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
The police station and the waterdepot are accesable if you are n the Antenna Quest... also the Gameothek where the Girl from the Diner takes you, have a good chance for a loot (I might be wrong here but I think some of the game machines have a 1 time drop point for those)
That's a very good advice will try that later

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
It's not at the police station, it was at medical district nearby the bus stop. You must have a metal saw to cut off the metal gate first before you can access the unknown trader's store.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not at the police station, it was at medical district nearby the bus stop. You must have a metal saw to cut off the metal gate first before you can access the unknown trader's store.
There are also traders in the underground area...
What I meant was that if you completly scourge the Police station you can enter extra rooms with loot boxes whith atleast one holding a fuse... I remember ending that quest with enough fuses to build the Antenna only being short one fuse for the radio (which only allows to change the BGM at the base)

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Ok guys, who here knows the correct sequence in hospital. I've tried the combination blue+yellow, red+yellow, blue+yellow(this was based on guide) but It didn't work

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Okay is the gallery mod being updated for this one. Haven't played this game yet so I don't know if scenes can be replayed like the first game.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have updated the gallery mod. The only change is I have finalized my updates of the Scene Replay room. The old Scene Replay room was unnecessarily large and as the game progressed would have had to be expanded to account for all the characters. The new room is more compact, but still always room for new characters.

The Bust Room is going to remain the same as it needs to be as big as it is to account for everything. But I don't foresee a need to expand it in the future.

To download the new version use the link in the OP post. Please let me know if anyone finds any problems.

Reactions: nln0

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
brah just edit your save file and increase the quantity of what you want lmfao

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
I have updated the gallery mod. The only change is I have finalized my updates of the Scene Replay room. The old Scene Replay room was unnecessarily large and as the game progressed would have had to be expanded to account for all the characters. The new room is more compact, but still always room for new characters.

The Bust Room is going to remain the same as it needs to be as big as it is to account for everything. But I don't foresee a need to expand it in the future.

To download the new version use the link in the OP post. Please let me know if anyone finds any problems.
Sorry if this doesnt relate but can you tell me how to mod RPG MV games??
I tried some decrypt tool but it didnt lead anywhere :/

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sorry if this doesnt relate but can you tell me how to mod RPG MV games??
I tried some decrypt tool but it didnt lead anywhere :/
What I do is I do everything in RPG Maker. So I will start a new project to get the base layout set. Then decrypt the intended game. I will then add both the original game files and the decrypted files in the new project. Then all you have to do is edit whatever you want as if you were making the game.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Im a bit confused. I saw sth about a finished game in zombies retreat universe. Was that supposed to be the new kingdom of passion or we still dont have info on it. As far as I understood we should have gotten info after this update. I may have misunderstood some things.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
What I do is I do everything in RPG Maker. So I will start a new project to get the base layout set. Then decrypt the intended game. I will then add both the original game files and the decrypted files in the new project. Then all you have to do is edit whatever you want as if you were making the game.
What do you use to decrypt the game tho?
The programs I found online only decrypt images :/

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What do you use to decrypt the game tho?
The programs I found online only decrypt images :/
That is all you really need. Remember I said I to most of my changes in RPG maker itself. So all you really need is the images unlocked.

Im a bit confused. I saw sth about a finished game in zombies retreat universe. Was that supposed to be the new kingdom of passion or we still dont have info on it. As far as I understood we should have gotten info after this update. I may have misunderstood some things.
Zombies Retreat 1 is finished and currently this game is still in progress. As for the new game Kingdom of Passion, the alpha is still being worked on. But the game shares the same patreon as Town of Passion. So if you want to find updates go there. Siren is trying to get the alpha out sometime this month but I don't know if that is still in the cards.

There is also another game set in the Zombie Retreat universe (well all the games take place in the same universe) that we don't know much about. Only that when it is released it will be released in a finished state.

Reactions: BluexRexy
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes