RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yes and scarllet has been doing art for other people so there game i would think is on hold.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Jamie.jpg

Introducing: Jamie

"People like you are a rare sight these days. Better stay on your guard."

Hey Patrons!

Today I wanted to reveal a new character coming in Zombie's Retreat 2!

Jamie is a scrappy lady who knows everything there is to know about survival. Her skills actually helped her become a district leader! Unlike Violet and her district, The Underground, Jamie's district is in a drastically different state.

You know, the more I look at her, the more she reminds me of someone. I'm sure it's just a resemblance, though...

=====

That's all of the info I'm sharing right now for Jamie! I hope you are looking forward to learning more about her in Beta 0.15! I'll be sure to share a teaser for her NSFW scene in the near future as well.

Thank you all so much for supporting Zombie's Retreat 2! See you soon with more teasers & info!

Reutze

Jan 29, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2837751

Introducing: Jamie

"People like you are a rare sight these days. Better stay on your guard."

Hey Patrons!

Today I wanted to reveal a new character coming in Zombie's Retreat 2!

Jamie is a scrappy lady who knows everything there is to know about survival. Her skills actually helped her become a district leader! Unlike Violet and her district, The Underground, Jamie's district is in a drastically different state.

You know, the more I look at her, the more she reminds me of someone. I'm sure it's just a resemblance, though...

=====

That's all of the info I'm sharing right now for Jamie! I hope you are looking forward to learning more about her in Beta 0.15! I'll be sure to share a teaser for her NSFW scene in the near future as well.

Thank you all so much for supporting Zombie's Retreat 2! See you soon with more teasers & info!
Another character!Looks like ZR1 Jesse.

Reactions: NavantiaF110
Nov 3, 2020
What? New character? Then what about nurse and secret agent? And what about violet? Is it just about hand job for violet? And for nurse and secret agent not even hand job pff?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What? New character? Then what about nurse and secret agent? And what about violet? Is it just about hand job for violet? And for nurse and secret agent not even hand job pff?
The Michelle, Lucy (secret agent?), and Violet's story are not done yet. Heck most of them have not really started yet. So don't worry. Chances are the reason we are being introduced to the new character is because she has some significance to the main plot. Since the next update is more about advancing the main story.

Reactions: nln0

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you think about it in the first one the park ranger was the one that helped you get other stuff opened if i rember right.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
if you think about it in the first one the park ranger was the one that helped you get other stuff opened if i rember right.
Nope not really. The one who did that was Nadia. Really the only thing she does is allow you to get a shotgun. In fact she is completely optional.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
After the finishing the first game, I kinda appreciate how little the game takes itself seriously. It went from "B-list survival first Hentai a little after, demonic cults at the end" at at least pretended to have some stakes in the beginning to "Welcome to our C-List zombie movie, in all its shlocky glory" with woman shaped contruction crane, international bond(age) spies, and 1950s dinner and waitress, all with boobs the size on your head.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A Zombie's Life thread was nuked hopefully this one will not have the same fate
This game is actively in development and hardly has any issues with bugs.
Pretty sure that AZL became more of a thorn to the flesh than a form of advertisment as it originally was, so THAT dev took it down

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I mean I don't mind eitherway, the game was left more or less abondened in a buggy state, making playing it pretty much impossible, but Sirens games atleast make it clear that the MC is off age if only by a day.
It used to be a rare gem, but once Nergal lost motivation and focused on other projects the game was pretty much done for.
The game is playable from start to beginning, try it with the walktrough and you will succeed, it have bugs but not to such an extent that it will kill the complete experience.
Nergal is a shitty dev yeah he first scammed than rushed the end of UD & AZL, Siren on the other hand is one the best he actually completed 3 games already not only to have the completed tag on it but it feels complete.
Still i like Nergal's version of AZL & UD the story telling is strong (at least for me).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game is playable from start to beginning, try it with the walktrough and you will succeed, it have bugs but not to such an extent that it will kill the complete experience.
Nergal is a shitty dev yeah he first scammed than rushed the end of UD & AZL, Siren on the other hand is one the best he actually completed 3 games already not only to have the completed tag on it but it feels complete.
Still i like Nergal's version of AZL & UD the story telling is strong (at least for me).
Wrong Thread but I did and certain endings outright keep you in an infinte loop or are unachievable
Before the remake it was less bugy and considering how overpowered close combat became it lost quiet alot of it's survival mechanics unless you limited yourself intentionally

Reactions: StreamSteam
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes