RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

thuong28

Aug 25, 2023
let me ask jenny's events at school but i have searched all the places on the map still can't find anyone to point me to

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
So I did a redesign of the Scene Replay Room for the gallery. I have known for awhile that the room is too big. I have made this one to be smaller. This is more like the in game gallery of Town of Passion. Wanted to get some thoughts on the new room. If people like it I will switch to this.
Does it work on Android ? If yes how do I install this for android

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Progress Report | ZR2 Release Window & Secret Project

Hey everyone!

Today I have a few different things I wanted to talk about so let's get right to it!

== September Release ==

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.15 is scheduled to release later in September! It will release either in the middle or (more likely) late September due to the new locations and cutscenes that are required.

Progress on the update is going smooth so I don't anticipate any need for major delays either! I will share more updates and probably one more NSFW teaser over the next month so stay tuned!

== Secret Project ==

I've been hinting at and alluding to a secret project for quite some time now. Mostly because it's been stuck in "not-enough-free-time-to-develop-hell". Different from "development-hell" but very similar!

So for the first time ever, I think I'm going to merge that project into this Patreon page's benefits and updates alongside Zombie's Retreat 2 while it's in development.

The plan is that in between ZR2 updates (starting after ZR2 Beta 0.15), I may reserve some additional time specifically for secret project updates. Patrons would still receive the same benefits for this project as well as ZR2 like early access and higher resolution art downloads.

The art for the secret project is already complete so during secret project updates, the ZR2 artist would still be working on new ZR2 content. In case anyone was worried about how this would impact ZR2's progress.

It also shouldn't take any more than 2 or 3 updates to finish the secret project so this won't be a long term commitment unlike ZR2.

IMPORTANT: For people concerned about this idea, the secret project's artwork is still drawn by the same artist as Zombie's Retreat 2 and the story is interwoven. So having both projects on this page should feel pretty logical and natural.

This plan is also NOT 100% certain at the time of this post. It is just an idea I'm heavily considering and will explore further once Beta 0.15 is complete and released. I want to first gauge feedback and make sure this is an idea that most patrons are comfortable with too.

Beware

=====

That's everything for this update!

Let me know how you feel as well about the possibility of this page hosting two game projects. I will try to clear up any possible confusion as well if there is any.

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you soon with more teasers and eventually the Beta 0.15 update!

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I should really pick this back up some time. Dropped it cuz I suck couldn't get past one boss, not helped by not liking the Noctis looking MC. But still, really enjoyed the last one.

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
random question on probably the wrong forum. but need the help. looking for a game with zombies and incest that takes place in a city that has scarlett ann art. cant seem to find it anywhere.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
random question on probably the wrong forum. but need the help. looking for a game with zombies and incest that takes place in a city that has scarlett ann art. cant seem to find it anywhere.
There are only 3 games that meet that criteria. Zombie Retreat 1 & 2 and A Zombie's Life. A Zombie's Life has been taken down from the site due to reasons. So if that is what you want you will have to find it somewhere else.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
There are only 3 games that meet that criteria. Zombie Retreat 1 & 2 and A Zombie's Life. A Zombie's Life has been taken down from the site due to reasons. So if that is what you want you will have to find it somewhere else.
oh shit no wonder I couldn't find it here. Kinda wish someone would make an AVN with similiar idea but with renders instead of hand drawn art.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'd love a good resource gathering/survival game with building. AZL did that kinda, but it never felt like there was too much risk involved. There were no zombie hordes trying to knock down your gates and rape/kill the survivors. ZL1 had some great ideas, with their quest system and even adding boss battles. ZL2 feels more sanitized, like resource gathering has only gotten easier and the zombie threat just feels like a minor inconvenience.

I am a huge sucker for zombie/post apocalyptic/dystopian settings in games and would love to see more of them, so long as they have the writing to support them. Like if you send someone to go scavenge somewhere, maybe there is a chance that they get attacked and you have to rescue them and if you fail they are dead for good, or if you want to play with kiddie gloves they are seriously injured and you can't use them to gather for you for days/weeks. I just want stakes and consequences with my zombie/dystopian/post apocalyptic games, so when you win it feels good and when you lose you feel that too. Best way I can describe it would be State of Decay. The first one, not the awful sequel. A game like that would be truly amazing.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes