RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

StockholmSyndrome

Mar 25, 2021
You do met her again, but she doesn't have a NSFW scene yet. She will in the future. We just don't know when.
Thanks, looking forward to it.

BTW, if you do speak to Siren (or are close to him), tell him he should try Steam/GOG again one day. There are awful adult games up there, his can definitely make it. Even NLT games made it.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I get a ton of lag when there's water on the map, the more water the worse it gets (which means the sewers are borderline unplayable). Did anyone else come across this? At first it seemed like my CPU was farting itself (it's being used way more than RAM) but the rpgm client is the only thing lagging, I can open a bunch of other stuff that's demanding of the CPU without any issues. In the first game of the series it also lagged by the lake.
Edit: just tested updating NW.js and it didn't solve it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I get a ton of lag when there's water on the map, the more water the worse it gets (which means the sewers are borderline unplayable). Did anyone else come across this? At first it seemed like my CPU was farting itself (it's being used way more than RAM) but the rpgm client is the only thing lagging, I can open a bunch of other stuff that's demanding of the CPU without any issues. In the first game of the series it also lagged by the lake.
I never noticed anything. What are the specs on your pc?

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I never noticed anything. What are the specs on your pc?
8GB RAM, i5 processor. Both the CPU and RAM still have capacity to spare while running both the game client and the browser, currently have 40% CPU capacity yet to be used on all 4 cores and 2GB spare RAM for example, no other issues whatsoever with the game or otherwise, literally only in game areas with water.

Moyiiiiiiiiiii

Mar 19, 2022
Can anyone help me?
Almost everything run smoothly except all the scenes. When I tried to watch a scenes in my gallery what I can see is only black screen but the sound is running

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Can anyone help me?
Almost everything run smoothly except all the scenes. When I tried to watch a scenes in my gallery what I can see is only black screen but the sound is running
I assume you are on PC. Are you using the new or old gallery mod? If you try and go through the scene does the black screen still persist?

Moyiiiiiiiiiii

Mar 19, 2022
I assume you are on PC. Are you using the new or old gallery mod? If you try and go through the scene does the black screen still persist?
Yeah I done tried it but the black screen still persist btw I play the pc version in joiplay emulator in my phone. Maybe because of game resolution or whatnot is the reason why the scenes is bugging is there any way to fix it?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
You guys think for their next game, they will move away from the zombie theme, or is that the dev's niche?
Upcoming "Kingdom of Passion" will take place before "Town of Passion". I'm pretty sure that after ZR2 will be ZR3, there is probably no other game in a similar "category" so Siren basically have absolute monopoly over girls with huge tits in zombie world.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So guys I had played the Zombie Retreat 1 and it was a bit disappointed towards the end.

It was more of a rpg with some lewd stuff here and there , so I want to ask if this game is same as the Zombie Retreat 1 or has it seen some improvement ?

Are there more sex scenes & are they better or are they same as Zombie Retreat 1 ?
Any insightfull reply will be appreciated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So guys I had played the Zombie Retreat 1 and it was a bit disappointed towards the end.

It was more of a rpg with some lewd stuff here and there , so I want to ask if this game is same as the Zombie Retreat 1 or has it seen some improvement ?

Are there more sex scenes & are they better or are they same as Zombie Retreat 1 ?
Any insightfull reply will be appreciated.
...that is very subjective questioning.
From my point of view all improved... from your point of view it's likely it got worse.
More exploration, bigger harem (which consumes more food and water), more Story (not Sexy) and roughly the same ammount of Sex per girl (more girls = more sexy obviously)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes