RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Bruh don't get me started !
Since i was in High school, All of my classmates watched naruto They all have this "Brooding Emo Sasuke Hair style"... even the girls too ! it gave me PTSD ! :cautious:
If it makes you feel better he is supposed to look like Zack or Cloud from FF7 but with black hair and shorter. Which unfortunately is more or less what Sasuke is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: <<Solaria>>
Sep 14, 2023
Bruh don't get me started !
Since i was in High school, All of my classmates watched naruto They all have this "Brooding Emo Sasuke Hair style"... even the girls too ! it gave me PTSD ! :cautious:
Well that significantly changes the situation ofcourse. Don't tell me they also ran with their arms behind them, like this?

1696403416568.png

• Sad
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Familiar.png

Progress Report | Release Coming Up!

Hey everyone!

Wanted to take some time to talk about the progress of Beta 0.15 as well as the new target release window.

== Revised Content ==

ICYMI- the update was delayed from last week due to me being unhappy with some of the story elements of this new update.

With this added time, I've revised and even expanded on some previous ideas including adding in a new, yet familiar, boss fight for Zombie's Retreat fans ;)

This revision solves all of the problems I was originally having. Progression feels a little more meaty and the story flows much better now!

== Release Window ==

I'm hoping to have Beta 0.15 fully complete and released for $5+ ZR2 Patrons by this weekend.

At this moment, I do think that's doable but I don't feel comfortable giving a specific day just yet. I might need an extra day or two to polish up some of the new stuff.

Instead of announcing a date now, what I will do is announce the release date about 1 day before the update drops. This way I don't overestimate how much work is left and get ahead of myself with a release date. (I've made that mistake a few too many times...)

=====

Thank you all so much once again for your patience! Beta 0.15 is turning out much better due to it.

Stay tuned for the official release date coming up next and the $5+ Patron release right after!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I know it's been a long ass time, but does anyone remember any details about the history of this like "pseudo mini series" of "spiritual successors" overgrown genesis, a zombies life and zombies retreat?

Like, what nergal said about why he did his own version of og? why did siren decide to remake azl? Did each of them have the blessing of the previous? did nergal or dystopian project have anything to say about the other projects, etc?

It's kinda interesting, I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know it's been a long ass time, but does anyone remember any details about the history of this like "pseudo mini series" of "spiritual successors" overgrown genesis, a zombies life and zombies retreat?

Like, what nergal said about why he did his own version of og? why did siren decide to remake azl? Did each of them have the blessing of the previous? did nergal or dystopian project have anything to say about the other projects, etc?

I don't know the history of Overgrown Genesis, but I am pretty confident that the first game of this type was AZL... and this matter was discussed in length in ZR 1 Thread

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Long story short Zombie Retreat 1 is supposed to be the spiritual successor to A Zombie Life.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

$5+ Patron Release Tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

This is just a short update post to announce the new release dates for Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.15!

Tomorrow, Sunday Oct 8th, the update will release for $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

The public/free release will be on Thursday Oct 12th!

(Depending on your timezone, this might mean Mon/Fri)

Thank you all once again for your patience! I'm so excited to share this update with you all and I'm very happy with how it's turned out due to the additional time.

Thanks for playing ZR2 and I'll see you all soon!

Sep 14, 2023
Anyone, what's new? I see leslie standing there, nothing more until now...

Edit:
1) leslie
2) lucy's room, that was the trigger...

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Beta 0.15 Changelog

Scenes Added:
Lucy Breast Massage
Jamie Sex

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.15 is a continuation of the main storyline for Zombie's Retreat 2!

Lucy has found a new location she wants to investigate in her mysterious search for answers. This time around, she prefers
to work alone...

Luckily the main character is stubborn enough to chase after her! A search for Lucy takes him to a new part of the city
that very few people know of. Many mysteries surround this new location and it's up to you to figure them out.

== Beta 0.15.1 ==
-Fixed issue where you could bring party members to Crimson Mire (unintended until after story is complete)
-Fixed issue where game was stuck in 'cutscene mode' after completing story contents
-Map bugs fixed

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Isn't there a watch room option near your bed? That was for that purpose, all be it I found it too complex and slow...
In the first game there was but that wasn't added till near the end of development of ZR1. It because of that reason that I made the gallery mod. But I am going to wait until he puts out that updated version before I update it. I don't want to have to do double work.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes