RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
...that is very subjective questioning.
From my point of view all improved... from your point of view it's likely it got worse.
More exploration, bigger harem (which consumes more food and water), more Story (not Sexy) and roughly the same ammount of Sex per girl (more girls = more sexy obviously)
So the sex scenes are still VERY basic and relationships don't get complex , it's basic Mc having normal sex with everyone ?
What about any real Incest ?

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
So the sex scenes are still VERY basic and relationships don't get complex , it's basic Mc having normal sex with everyone ?
They did that first. Mom and sister are done at least in terms of story. Aunt is done also but it says it will continue. Also about the aunt it says the story will continue but the she already got the sex scene. Will she get more direct content? Im hoping for one more dedicated update for her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They did that first. Mom and sister are done at least in terms of story. Aunt is done also but it says it will continue. Also about the aunt it says the story will continue but the she already got the sex scene. Will she get more direct content? Im hoping for one more dedicated update for her.
Not really REAL Incest... you can assign any role to the 3 Character closest to the MC.
Role are written out so you can even make it completly unlitterate role... if you wanne play degenerate that's you choice as always.

And regardeing the Aunt... at the End of her Quest we see some Boss Character likely someone turned from the appartment.
I'd assume atleast some Questline climaxing in a combat based confrontation with the corrupted tenant

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

(Planned) Release Date Announcement

Hey everyone!

Quick update before getting back to work in Crimson City-

== Release Date ==

I am planning to release Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.15 on either Friday (Sept 29th) or Saturday (Sept 30th) for $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

This week is very busy because I'm also planning to release an update for another one of my games, tomorrow.

So in the case that I need a little more time to comfortably finish up the ZR2 update, I might need a few extra days in October. Hoping to avoid that but sometimes updates don't always wrap up as smooth as I'd like. But sometimes they do, so I'll keep everyone informed even further as this week continues on!

=====

Quite a hectic week so thank you all for being patient with me as I work to get these updates out! I hope you all find it to be worth the wait!

See you all soon with more Zombie's Retreat 2!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon

Release Date | 1 Week Delay

Hey everyone!

As the title of this post says, I'm going to be delaying the release of Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.15 to next week. The new release should be in roughly 1 week but I'll wait before announcing the final date once I know for certain.

During play testing, I realized I wasn't happy with some of the story elements of this update and so I want to take some more time adding more substance in that area. I think another week will be plenty of time to make those changes without feeling too frantic or rushed.

My apologies for the delay. I will try my best to finish this update in a timely manner so you aren't left waiting for too long.

Be sure to adjust your Patron pledges accordingly before the monthly switch into October!

=====

In the mean time, future art content is already in progress so this shouldn't affect the future release schedule either. I'm excited to share what I've got in store for the rest of this year!

Sorry once again for the delay but thank you all so much for your patience and understanding!

I will see you all soon with an updated release date post and then the release of ZR2 - Beta 0.15

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Yeah no... i hate everyone who want's to be look like or resembles that Emo looking Sausage !.. i mean sasuke ! :cautious:

Sep 14, 2023
im getting profile error that my profile is to new, whenever i start the game up?
You probably need to delete that folder again.

In your (if you are using windows) some there are you save game files, and lot of other nonsense. You need to delete that other nonsense, and not your save games.

Then if you restart this game it will recreate the missing files, and the message will be gone...

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You probably need to delete that folder again.

In your (if you are using windows) some there are you save game files, and lot of other nonsense. You need to delete that other nonsense, and not your save games.

Then if you restart this game it will recreate the missing files, and the message will be gone...
the issue is still there and it keep on saying that my profile can't be used because its a newer version of NW.js. and it says that certain functions won't be available

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the issue is still there and it keep on saying that my profile can't be used because its a newer version of NW.js. and it says that certain functions won't be available
Meh that's a Standard RPGM MV message... just ignore it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So the game won't be buggy if i play with the issue?, so far i haven't noticed but thougth i should ask just to be certain
I am not entirely sure what this NWJS file is for, I heard Devs experimenting with newer Versions breaking or fixing game lags... but it never caused issues just playing games with an "older" Version.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I am looking to create my own game how do I do this style of combat if the developer or anyone else can let me know then that would be great. Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes