RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
How did you get this to trigger. I re did her entire story line and made sure to not return to the grid, each time prompted. I was never able to trigger the bug.
I just never went back to the grid and finished the story in one go, but then when you go back you aren't able to talk to her or party up with her. She said something about having the cat toy, but then not wanting to party up with you again if that helps.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I just never went back to the grid and finished the story in one go, but then when you go back you aren't able to talk to her or party up with her. She said something about having the cat toy, but then not wanting to party up with you again if that helps.
That's not a bug. She is intentionally not going with you. After the event with the cat toy, she gets depressed and won't talk or party up with you. You need to upgrade her room in order to progress.

Nov 3, 2020
Hey creator, why don't you make ZR1 MC and ZR 2 MC both meets together? and put an end to all this? and both defeats the villain finally having an Orgy?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
AcPGQ9.png

Beta 0.16 Changelog

Scenes Added:
Michelle HJ
Michelle Hug/Kiss
Michelle Sex (2 Locations)

Photo Added:
Michelle Riding (Unlocks during Michelle HJ repeat)

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.16 is a focus update for Michelle! The sexy Nurse that you can rescue from the Crimson City Hospital.

After being saved, Michelle offers to help you explore new parts of the Hospital to look for supplies. Things take a turn
when an unexpected guest arrives! Proceed with caution as this might be the toughest foe that our hero has faced so far!

I hope you enjoy Michelle's storyline. The theme of it is to remain hopeful and never give up even when things are bleak.

== New Milkshake - Item Reveal ==

A new milkshake is also available to craft at Stacy's Diner! The Gold Leaf Milkshake will reveal hidden items around the map
temporarily. It's effect currently lasts until 7 items have been found.

In the future, I am planning on a hidden item respawn system to give this milkshake more long term usefulness.

Thank you for playing Zombie's Retreat 2!

== Beta 0.16.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed a few various typos, audio bugs, and map clipping issues
-Michelle now properly appears in different places depending on time of day, rain, and story progress
-Sweepy Snowball
-Zombies appear in Hospital B1 after Michelle's story is complete

== Beta 0.16.2 Changelog ==
-Michelle's HJ scene now heals 1HP on repeat uses
-Small bug fixes

Download

PC

Android

Reactions: _Maou_

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
That's not a bug. She is intentionally not going with you. After the event with the cat toy, she gets depressed and won't talk or party up with you. You need to upgrade her room in order to progress.
After reloading my old save, I didn't encounter the issue when I returned to the grid with her which is why I assumed it was a bug. On the first run, there was no popup about needing to upgrade her room but on the second try when I returned to the grid, it showed up afterwards which is how I was able to progress.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Michelle (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Dahlia (Sexy Quest)

R10.png

Olivia (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Blue Bunny Girl (Town of Passion)

R12.png

Here is the bracket.

Reactions: _Maou_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZombiesRetreat2Gridlocked-0.16.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Caroline (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Jamie (Zombie's Retreat 2)

R15.png

Here is the bracket.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes