RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
OK I know the creator will hate me for this. But could we get a version of this game where the girls have D instead of DDD? Maybe even giving some of them a C cup instead. I know you already complained that others suggested this but these oversized just don't look good sorry but bigger isn't always better.

Dec 17, 2023
OK I know the creator will hate me for this. But could we get a version of this game where the girls have D instead of DDD? Maybe even giving some of them a C cup instead. I know you already complained that others suggested this but these oversized just don't look good sorry but bigger isn't always better.
I like big tits, but those are really huge cow-tits, it's really not beautiful anymore...

A patch would be nice, but or just like roommate where you can choose larger or not tits...

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Opinions differ, don't be spouting yours as a fact, that is asinine.
I like huge tits and most of these dev's games have that kind of voluptuous girls, especially the prequel to this game. This is not new, that's what he does and, partially, what got him support.
Just like there are different opinions, there's different games for everyone, go look for one that has what you are looking for because asking the dev to redo the art of his game from the start with the amount of tits that you personally like is dumb.
It is not like an incest patch where he can interchange a word for another, you are asking to remake every single scene, every animation thats been done in its 3+ years of development to add an alternative version for each one.
Do you really think that's going to happen? Or are you just here to let us know about your "superior" taste?

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Usually his mom/sister models look good but I gotta say this games version look pretty bland. The sister from ZR1 blows damn near every girl in this game outta the water.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I cant find an electric fuse. Any suggestions?
Electric fuses can be found in salvage spots that you would reasonable expect them to be. So you won't find them in places like the convenience store. Try looking in warehouses. But if you really can't get one to drop then you can find one hidden here.

Capture.PNG

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Both this game and ZR1 annoyingly freeze and need to be restarted sometimes, but I assume that isn't common...

Even if it's just an offhand comment, I'd appreciate some acknowledgement of the question: where did all the mentally corrupted women go, after their initial zombie orgy? It might also be nice to have the salvaging job more explicitly be given to MC at first because he can afford to be touched by zombies. As a shrimp, I imagine he would normally need to make a case for himself to not be the one protected, if there are other capable people around.

Not that interested in combat, but even on easy it can be pretty annoying at times. The straight line bullets take makes them annoying to aim, and movement is hard to control while sprinting while being too much of a loss to have off while fighting. Idk what's possible in rpgmaker, but being able to move and shoot diagonally would help. Extending the range and bullet speed of the pistol would also. I really recommend introducing a melee weapon early on, perhaps slower swinging than what you get later. You should have a no-ammo way to experiment with stuff in the early game, and it's ridiculous to get an ordinary lead pipe so late.

Sister is pretty and is a pretty solid character, but she's kinda bland rn. I like that she's more subtle and emotive than ZR1 sis though. Her role as a... campus coordinator? Could be expanded on, mostly showing her off through interactions with other characters, but I think some kind of unusual fetish might be what she needs to give her more kick. With the coordinator role, "sharing" is an obvious pick. Whenever someone is stressed out, hook them up with MC. Solves everything! It's fun to imagine her watching in the shadows with an evil smile. I'd also recommend a bit of an image change after the school library event, something with slightly more confident vibes. It's a bit tempting to have her as a sort of advisor who MC shares literally everything honestly with and she enjoys hearing it and doesn't judge him.

ZR2 has more companion characters than ZR1, and also a more open environment. I think companion characters should be handled a bit differently because of that. Someone with strength and a weapon, someone to make decisions, and someone to take care of endless domestic stuff. At least those roles should always be represented in the camp. Some characters shouldn't come along scavenging at all, with their own roles at home, and companion characters should all have some mechanical advantage outside of scavenging. Like, Lucy makes pistol shots fire in short bursts of two with no additional ammo cost? being a representative rather than literal depiction of her helping with combat. Maybe there's a similar effect for machete girl and using melee weapons with her adds a slight fan effect increasing the coverage of each swing. Or Stacy straight up makes you move a little faster. Michelle autoheals you by one when you reach one life, but there's a cooldown. Some other characters should directly teleport to their character mission locations when relevant, and never go scavenging. Probably a sparkle at the location that asks if you want to do the mission now. Characters that do work around the base should be shown working more in certain timeslots, to give it more of a feeling of a place not just full of life but bustling with activity. Fiona does a ton, and I think it would be better if room design itself was handled by someone else, like sis or aunt. Fiona is a doer, not a planner.

Moving around with a map that's added to as you discover things seems to suit the game more than the current fast travel, but it's subjective. There is no reason not to partially clear obstacles on the street once you clear out the zombies, and I think it makes better gameplay.

Cars make better scrap metal gathering points for metal saws than the pillars. Perhaps exclusively very damaged cars.

The mom isn't that interesting to me, but I suspect that is more about me than her. I like outwardly strong and assertive women, and she's very gentle with a disposition to serve others. Stacy is cool, but silliness as a relatively core character should be tempered with fairly frequent hints of depth underneath. Imo, her unstoppable positivity should still be portrayed as the strength that it is, but perhaps with more signs of it partially being forced in a tough situation. Frayed edges, but she's the mood maker and the show must go on. The sweetness of chocolate would be too boring without that slight bitterness underneath.

Please consider a punk chick. For reference, Serena was my favourite ZR1 character in terms of type.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Both this game and ZR1 annoyingly freeze and need to be restarted sometimes, but I assume that isn't common...

Even if it's just an offhand comment, I'd appreciate some acknowledgement of the question: where did all the mentally corrupted women go, after their initial zombie orgy? It might also be nice to have the salvaging job more explicitly be given to MC at first because he can afford to be touched by zombies. As a shrimp, I imagine he would normally need to make a case for himself to not be the one protected, if there are other capable people around.

Not that interested in combat, but even on easy it can be pretty annoying at times. The straight line bullets take makes them annoying to aim, and movement is hard to control while sprinting while being too much of a loss to have off while fighting. Idk what's possible in rpgmaker, but being able to move and shoot diagonally would help. Extending the range and bullet speed of the pistol would also. I really recommend introducing a melee weapon early on, perhaps slower swinging than what you get later. You should have a no-ammo way to experiment with stuff in the early game, and it's ridiculous to get an ordinary lead pipe so late.

Sister is pretty and is a pretty solid character, but she's kinda bland rn. I like that she's more subtle and emotive than ZR1 sis though. Her role as a... campus coordinator? Could be expanded on, mostly showing her off through interactions with other characters, but I think some kind of unusual fetish might be what she needs to give her more kick. With the coordinator role, "sharing" is an obvious pick. Whenever someone is stressed out, hook them up with MC. Solves everything! It's fun to imagine her watching in the shadows with an evil smile. I'd also recommend a bit of an image change after the school library event, something with slightly more confident vibes. It's a bit tempting to have her as a sort of advisor who MC shares literally everything honestly with and she enjoys hearing it and doesn't judge him.

ZR2 has more companion characters than ZR1, and also a more open environment. I think companion characters should be handled a bit differently because of that. Someone with strength and a weapon, someone to make decisions, and someone to take care of endless domestic stuff. At least those roles should always be represented in the camp. Some characters shouldn't come along scavenging at all, with their own roles at home, and companion characters should all have some mechanical advantage outside of scavenging. Like, Lucy makes pistol shots fire in short bursts of two with no additional ammo cost? being a representative rather than literal depiction of her helping with combat. Maybe there's a similar effect for machete girl and using melee weapons with her adds a slight fan effect increasing the coverage of each swing. Or Stacy straight up makes you move a little faster. Michelle autoheals you by one when you reach one life, but there's a cooldown. Some other characters should directly teleport to their character mission locations when relevant, and never go scavenging. Probably a sparkle at the location that asks if you want to do the mission now. Characters that do work around the base should be shown working more in certain timeslots, to give it more of a feeling of a place not just full of life but bustling with activity. Fiona does a ton, and I think it would be better if room design itself was handled by someone else, like sis or aunt. Fiona is a doer, not a planner.

Moving around with a map that's added to as you discover things seems to suit the game more than the current fast travel, but it's subjective. There is no reason not to partially clear obstacles on the street once you clear out the zombies, and I think it makes better gameplay.

Cars make better scrap metal gathering points for metal saws than the pillars. Perhaps exclusively very damaged cars.

The mom isn't that interesting to me, but I suspect that is more about me than her. I like outwardly strong and assertive women, and she's very gentle with a disposition to serve others. Stacy is cool, but silliness as a relatively core character should be tempered with fairly frequent hints of depth underneath. Imo, her unstoppable positivity should still be portrayed as the strength that it is, but perhaps with more signs of it partially being forced in a tough situation. Frayed edges, but she's the mood maker and the show must go on. The sweetness of chocolate would be too boring without that slight bitterness underneath.

Please consider a punk chick. For reference, Serena was my favourite ZR1 character in terms of type.
Well to answer some of your questions.

where did all the mentally corrupted women go, after their initial zombie orgy?
They are dead. They got essentially fucked to death.

The straight line bullets take makes them annoying to aim, and movement is hard to control while sprinting while being too much of a loss to have off while fighting. Idk what's possible in rpgmaker, but being able to move and shoot diagonally would help. Extending the range and bullet speed of the pistol would also.
With rpgmaker your not going to get the type of shooting your talking about. Maybe with other version of rpg maker, but not with MV. As for range and bullet speed, I don't think bullet distance is really that much of an issue. They go out fairly far. As for bullet speed, they vary depending on the gun. So the shotgun shoots faster than the pistol. An if we are talking about ZR1 then the pistol shoots faster than the crossbow.

I really recommend introducing a melee weapon early on, perhaps slower swinging than what you get later. You should have a no-ammo way to experiment with stuff in the early game, and it's ridiculous to get an ordinary lead pipe so late.
The melee weapon is not meant to be your go to weapon. It is meant to be a last resort type weapon, just so that you have options if you run out of ammo. It was designed this way to counteract the problems of the club in ZR1 being a better option to using a gun.

ZR2 has more companion characters than ZR1, and also a more open environment. I think companion characters should be handled a bit differently because of that. Someone with strength and a weapon, someone to make decisions, and someone to take care of endless domestic stuff. At least those roles should always be represented in the camp. Some characters shouldn't come along scavenging at all, with their own roles at home, and companion characters should all have some mechanical advantage outside of scavenging. Like, Lucy makes pistol shots fire in short bursts of two with no additional ammo cost? being a representative rather than literal depiction of her helping with combat. Maybe there's a similar effect for machete girl and using melee weapons with her adds a slight fan effect increasing the coverage of each swing. Or Stacy straight up makes you move a little faster. Michelle autoheals you by one when you reach one life, but there's a cooldown. Some other characters should directly teleport to their character mission locations when relevant, and never go scavenging. Probably a sparkle at the location that asks if you want to do the mission now. Characters that do work around the base should be shown working more in certain timeslots, to give it more of a feeling of a place not just full of life but bustling with activity.
These ideas while interesting, are most likely not going to happen. A lot of them would either need new assets to be made, and or a complete overhaul of base gameplay systems and game balance. So while fun to think about, won't happen for this game.

Fiona does a ton, and I think it would be better if room design itself was handled by someone else, like sis or aunt. Fiona is a doer, not a planner.
Fiona getting a room is something I think is still up in the air. Chances are she will have her own room, but it is also possible that she may just be relegated to her workshop. Nothing is set in stone so having the other characters make her bedroom is possible.

You are not going to be able to fast travel to every location or district. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I do think that at some point you will be able to go directly back to the grid. But I could be wrong about that.

As for zombies, at some point they are going to be given a overhaul. Specifically to re spawn and possible numbers. If I had to guess that won't happen till hardcore mode is introduced. But as of know I don't know when that will take place.

I see where you are coming from, but cars take up more space and it may be impractical to justify there placement as opposed to a random salvage spot.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Progress Report | ZR1 & ZR2 News!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share a few different things for both ZR1 & ZR2 so you can stay up to speed with what's going on.

== ZR1 v1.2 Release Window ==

First, the next update for Zombie's Retreat 1, version 1.2 will be releasing at the end of the month!

I am currently targeting a weekend release so you can expect to see it on/around Thursday or Friday Jan 25/26th.

As a reminder, this update will be a brief one. It's a short event for Jessie to celebrate her tying for first place with Rachel in the 2022 Milf Showdown tournament!

== Future ZR1 Updates ==

In addition to the v1.2 update, I've been working on a 'bigger' update for Zombie's Retreat 1 that I'm incredibly excited to share later this year! A lot of work has been going into it and I think ZR1 fans should really enjoy it.

As far as what the update is, I'm going to wait until it's just about finished before revealing it so you'll just have to stay tuned over the next couple of months or so.

And of course, the second half of the 2022 Milf Showdown updates, Rachel, still needs her special costume & scene added. However, I'd like to save this update until after the 'big' ZR1 update.

== Zombie's Retreat 2 ==

Don't think I've forgotten about ZR2! I'm happy to announce that the next update for Zombie's Retreat 2 will be a special seasonal event!

I'm targeting a February release. This should give you some hints as to what the seasonal event might be.

Teasers for that update will start up right after ZR1 v1.2 releases. But for now, I'll leave you all with a small message:

Meredith fans... I know many of you were devastated about her placing second in the 2023 Milf Showdown competition. But as I mentioned before, I have plenty more content planned for her and I think you're really going to like this next update! ;)

======

2024 is shaping up to be an eventful year for Zombie's Retreat! I hope you're all looking forward to these next few updates. Thank you all so much for your support!

I'll see you all soon with the official release date announcement and the release of ZR1 v1.2!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes