RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Nixx James

Mar 30, 2020
How to start Mitchell scenes... please help
Every time I interact with her the same dialogue appears "I'm a bit speechless at the moment but thank you for rescuing me"
What should I do or what did I do wrong... please help me

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How to start Mitchell scenes... please help
Every time I interact with her the same dialogue appears "I'm a bit speechless at the moment but thank you for rescuing me"
What should I do or what did I do wrong... please help me
Are you using the latest version?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
From Siren's patreon.

== Future ZR1 Updates ==

In addition to the v1.2 update, I've been working on a 'bigger' update for Zombie's Retreat 1 that I'm incredibly excited to share later this year! A lot of work has been going into it and I think ZR1 fans should really enjoy it.

As far as what the update is, I'm going to wait until it's just about finished before revealing it so you'll just have to stay tuned over the next couple of months or so.
Hopefully the big update for ZR1 is an exhibitionism update for all girls, which is enabled by the wardrobe View attachment 3275441

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Hopefully the big update for ZR1 is an exhibitionism update for all girls, which is enabled by the wardrobe View attachment 3275441
Doubt. Not one of Siren's Fets, I'd say learn how to use RPGM and make a mod my dude... bc there is like a .2% chance of that happening... MAYBE get a skinny dip... but you gotta have biiiiiiiiiig bucks to pull a new kink out...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's virtually nobody in the gallery how do you activate this mod?

• Angry
Reactions: jherms
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes