RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I only discovered this game, so I know I'm late to the party, but are we using the same MC in this game than the first one? For what I've seen in the screenshots, the girls seem to be the same ones, but the MC looks different, so, is he the same guy? And if he is, is there an explanation as for why he changed?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I only discovered this game, so I know I'm late to the party, but are we using the same MC in this game than the first one? For what I've seen in the screenshots, the girls seem to be the same ones, but the MC looks different, so, is he the same guy? And if he is, is there an explanation as for why he changed?
This game takes place about 1 month after the events of Zombie Retreat 1. All new MC and girls. But the characters from the first game are expected to come back at some point in Zombie Retreat 2.

Reactions: Husmi

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
This game takes place about 1 month after the events of Zombie Retreat 1. All new MC and girls. But the characters from the first game are expected to come back at some point in Zombie Retreat 2.
Oh, are those new girls? some of them look a lot like the ones in the first game, so I thought they were the same cast. Ty, I just thought it was odd to have the same girls with another MC, would hate to just have another MC having the girls of the first game xD Ty for the reply.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Oh, are those new girls? some of them look a lot like the ones in the first game, so I thought they were the same cast. Ty, I just thought it was odd to have the same girls with another MC, would hate to just have another MC having the girls of the first game xD Ty for the reply.
A number of the girls in ZR2 have a connection to the girls in ZR1. For example the nurse is the mother of Ashley. The lifeguard from ZR1.

Reactions: Husmi

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
A number of the girls in ZR2 have a connection to the girls in ZR1. For example the nurse is the mother of Ashley. The lifeguard from ZR1.

aren't Jenny (woman's camp) and Jessi (park ranger) related too? I think I need to replay 2 to look for the connections again...

WORLD BUILDING! we love to see it but damn... sometimes hard to keep track of w/o a wiki lol.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aren't Jenny (woman's camp) and Jessi (park ranger) related too? I think I need to replay 2 to look for the connections again...

WORLD BUILDING! we love to see it but damn... sometimes hard to keep track of w/o a wiki lol.
Your thinking of Jamie. An yes Jamie and Jessie are sisters. Oh well may as well cover the known connections to ZR1.

Michelle is the mother of Ashley. Nadia knows Natasha. L-001 knows Lucy. An Lucy is mentioned in the files under the power station in ZR1. In fact her name is the password to upgrade your security clearance. Meredith is related to Talia. An by extension so is Olivia.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do you beat the giant swamp plant?
Do you shoot the big one? left and right ones? Bottom ones?
What exactly is the goal here?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How do you beat the giant swamp plant?
Do you shoot the big one? left and right ones? Bottom ones?
What exactly is the goal here?
Dodge the projectiles from the south. As you continue to dodge the projectiles a pink plant will spawn. Shoot it and eventually the main plant will open up. Shoot that to deal real damage. Repeat this until the boss is dead.

Reactions: caju

JadTok

May 31, 2021
When I try to go through the Olivia quest and go to the basement or whatever, the screen goes black and I can't do anything. Also downloading saves for some reason doesn't work because they dont show up in the saves when I reload the game. Using the compressed version of the game btw. (The black screen still occurred on normal version in previous updates)

JadTok

May 31, 2021
When I try to go through the Olivia quest and go to the basement or whatever, the screen goes black and I can't do anything. Also downloading saves for some reason doesn't work because they dont show up in the saves when I reload the game. Using the compressed version of the game btw. (The black screen still occurred on normal version in previous updates)
Btw the game still works entirely, I can open options and even move around (I noticed because if I move straight up it takes me back to the apartments BUT the game stays black and I can't see anything until I reload)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes