RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else think they should actually just give the mc if this game sharingan moves or something? No, seriously.

we’re all but confirmed to have supernatural powers at this point, and we’ve switched from a zombie survival horror to a shounen battle anime at this point. We are literally fighting dudes who can teleport and shoot lasers.

I’m serious. It would be actually fitting if the creators gave us amaterasu or chidori or something. Tonally. Gameplay wise. Story wise It would actually be fun. They should actually just do it lol

Reactions: gentlemanclub

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
The gallery room will be in the bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery rooms and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to unlock all scenes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

YearOfTheDragonPatreon.png

Happy Lunar New Year! | Beta 0.17 First Look!

Hey everyone!

I want to wish you all a Happy Lunar New Year! What better way to celebrate than a brand new update to Zombie's Retreat 2 coming soon!

== Beta 0.17 ==

This update will feature two new outfits for Olivia and Meredith. It's the Year of the Dragon so Olivia is celebrating her zodiac with a special dragon outfit!

Not to be left out of the fun, Meredith is joining the celebrations representing her birth year with the Year of the Ox! With both of them competing for the main character's attention, I wonder who will be successful?!

This event will take place in a brand new event district in the Underground. Similar to the Halloween event, some areas of Crimson City are just a little more festive than the rest!

== Release Window ==

The goal is to have this update released by the end of the month! There is a bonus surprise that still is in progress so I'm still gauging the calendar to see what will be a reasonable time frame for everything to get completed.

So stay tuned as things continue to progress and I'll have a more solidified release date for you all soon!

=====

That's all for this announcement! Stay tuned for a proper reveal of the outfits that will be exclusive to ZR2 Patrons as well as a teaser of the NSFW content!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you all soon with more!

niubaoniubao

Jul 15, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3341149

Happy Lunar New Year! | Beta 0.17 First Look!

Hey everyone!

I want to wish you all a Happy Lunar New Year! What better way to celebrate than a brand new update to Zombie's Retreat 2 coming soon!

== Beta 0.17 ==

This update will feature two new outfits for Olivia and Meredith. It's the Year of the Dragon so Olivia is celebrating her zodiac with a special dragon outfit!

Not to be left out of the fun, Meredith is joining the celebrations representing her birth year with the Year of the Ox! With both of them competing for the main character's attention, I wonder who will be successful?!

This event will take place in a brand new event district in the Underground. Similar to the Halloween event, some areas of Crimson City are just a little more festive than the rest!

== Release Window ==

The goal is to have this update released by the end of the month! There is a bonus surprise that still is in progress so I'm still gauging the calendar to see what will be a reasonable time frame for everything to get completed.

So stay tuned as things continue to progress and I'll have a more solidified release date for you all soon!

=====

That's all for this announcement! Stay tuned for a proper reveal of the outfits that will be exclusive to ZR2 Patrons as well as a teaser of the NSFW content!

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat 2! See you all soon with more!
So Meredith was born in 1985 and is 39?

Reactions: lazy4523

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
this game has been in develpment for a while

did we know when the final version will arrive?

and which % state is the game now? 10%, 90% ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Envelope.png

Release Date - Thursday

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to announce the release date for the Lunar New Year update for Zombie's Retreat 2!

== Release Date ==

The new finalized release date for ZR2 will be this Thursday, Feb 29th for all $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

The public release is planned to go live on Sunday, Mar 3rd.

*Due to time zones, eastern regions might be on the following day

Barely managing to make it in time for the end of the month. Apologies for the extra wait but I do hope you all find it to be worth it!

== Lunar New Year Content ==

This update is much like the Halloween update so a temporary (I promise, they ARE temporary) NPC will be waiting in the Grid to take you to this new event. This is all you'll need to start the new content!

On the topic of NSFW content. There are two NSFW scenes. The first one is a bit more straight forward. The second one will be a little more hidden. It's a surprise that I think many fans of the artist will enjoy. ;)

======

That's all for this update! See you all in two days for the release of Beta 0.18! Thank you all so much for your patience and Happy Lunar New Year!

konami0321

Oct 17, 2023
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3392031

Release Date - Thursday

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to announce the release date for the Lunar New Year update for Zombie's Retreat 2!

== Release Date ==

The new finalized release date for ZR2 will be this Thursday, Feb 29th for all $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

The public release is planned to go live on Sunday, Mar 3rd.

*Due to time zones, eastern regions might be on the following day

Barely managing to make it in time for the end of the month. Apologies for the extra wait but I do hope you all find it to be worth it!

== Lunar New Year Content ==

This update is much like the Halloween update so a temporary (I promise, they ARE temporary) NPC will be waiting in the Grid to take you to this new event. This is all you'll need to start the new content!

On the topic of NSFW content. There are two NSFW scenes. The first one is a bit more straight forward. The second one will be a little more hidden. It's a surprise that I think many fans of the artist will enjoy. ;)

======

That's all for this update! See you all in two days for the release of Beta 0.18! Thank you all so much for your patience and Happy Lunar New Year!
Will this be a final update?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes