RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Why did they include Clara from the first game in this update having sex with another guy who was not the MC from the first game? I don't want to be that guy but from a player's perspective it feels ntr-ish. I mean think about MC from first game has sex with her then here in second game a different guy is having sex with her. Imagine if that happens with any of the other girls from the first game.

Then this game's MC's aunt and mother say that it is for his eyes only but then walk around the whole underground dressed like that for everyone to see?

This update just left a bad taste.

Reactions: BigDickDaddy420

Kh19007

Nov 24, 2022
Why did they include Clara from the first game in this update having sex with another guy who was not the MC from the first game? I don't want to be that guy but from a player's perspective it feels ntr-ish. I mean think about MC from first game has sex with her then here in second game a different guy is having sex with her. Imagine if that happens with any of the other girls from the first game.

Then this game's MC's aunt and mother say that it is for his eyes only but then walk around the whole underground dressed like that for everyone to see?

This update just left a bad taste.
It's a hint to fans of the Clara comic series by the artist

Reactions: Hylic_One

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It's a hint to fans of the Clara comic series by the artist
Yeah I get that but to insert it this way in the games is distasteful. She basically became one of the MC's women in the first game. Then somehow turns up here in Crimson City from camp Zomi having sex with another dude? It doesn't fit or make sense with the games. She shouldn't have been an option and just a cameo character then. I get paying homage to the artist or letting the artist insert samples of works through bonus' or cameos, but then when you make one of the characters a love interest or option in one game then have her having sex with someone else in the sequel, you see how it looks. For those who played the first game it is like you just lost one of the first MC's girls, and instead of now liking the character it makes you hate them now.

Look at how it was done with MC of Town of Passion and his mother when they appeared in Zombie's Retreat 1. No sexual encounter between the MC of ZR1 and TOP's MC's mother. She only had sex with the MC from TOP. It was a cool cameo, it was tastefully done, and you still got sex scene, and no damage to the character image or previous stories. That's how you do it, not like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhin

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
All this grind and no anal in site. Feels like a waste.
People are into different things and games allow you to make selection.
This game takes you on a journey to another world to do what have plain sex, sad.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
All this grind and no anal in site. Feels like a waste.
People are into different things and games allow you to make selection.
This game takes you on a journey to another world to do what have plain sex, sad.
There was only one anal scene in the previous games irrc (with the "sister") so dont expect things to be much different here.

Reactions: dewrules

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i get the disappointment for the short update but this isnt a normal update, its a lunar new year update, its like when a dev does a christmas or halloween standalone, those usually are long and depending on the game they may not even be canon to the main story

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Guys i need a help,when i enrty the door the game will warninng this,what should i do? View attachment 3401977
If you have the mod installed on the previous version and saved in either in a mod room or on the same map where the crystal is then it will cause this error. If you still have the old version, load the up the save from there and go outside or to the 2nd floor of the house. Save your game then carry that save over. That should fix the issue. Alternatively you can wait till I get the mod update out.

konami0321

Oct 17, 2023
If you have the mod installed on the previous version and saved in either in a mod room or on the same map where the crystal is then it will cause this error. If you still have the old version, load the up the save from there and go outside or to the 2nd floor of the house. Save your game then carry that save over. That should fix the issue. Alternatively you can wait till I get the mod update out.
Thank you, the issue has been resolved. There is a new issue. When my game version is v0.17 and the mod is the OP link version, the special lunar new year activities will not be loaded and will be displayed as black screen. Why?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes