RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Mikomiko98

May 31, 2018
How can i play this game on linux? please help.
You need to install wine

this guide should help:

also you can use steam:

this is probably the easiest

good luck fellow linux user.

Last edited:

hhen405

Jun 21, 2021
go to the place from where you can see the couple (near trees)
then collect 2 items and then talk to orange seller girl

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Go to the corner just across the purple haired "couple"
I have seen it. They just walk away, I don't know how to get there. or is that all?

oh I found it. I had to party up both of Meredith and Olivia to find new items

Last edited:

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Man, these reviews are dogwater. What's with the ridiculous expectations? One guy even gave it 2 stars because of le "anime protagonist". Buddy, do you know what site you're on? This whole genre of gaming started in Japan and its earliest western fans were 4chan weebs. Imagine complaining about anime aesthetics in a fucking HRPG of all things.

This is why we need a downvote button for reviews.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I know last game took a while to come out and updated slowly, but this game really feels content light when it updates. Am I wrong in thinking that? I think the game has a wide scope but very little depth in most of the events, storylines and content.

Man, these reviews are dogwater. What's with the ridiculous expectations? One guy even gave it 2 stars because of le "anime protagonist". Buddy, do you know what site you're on? This whole genre of gaming started in Japan and its earliest western fans were 4chan weebs. Imagine complaining about anime aesthetics in a fucking HRPG of all things.

This is why we need a downvote button for reviews.
If you played the first game before this one the Protag was very normal looking and clearly an older teenage while this game has some weird anime guy who looks 25 year old but is supposed to be a 'teenager.' If you were hoping for a continuation of the first game's character or even someone who looks normal you would be disappointed with that.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.17 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

Apr 2, 2021
Wow what a disappointing short and pointless update. ONE SINGLE scene with both mom and aunt, one secret scene watching random couple fuck. That's it, NOTHING ELSE. What a waste of potential! I thought we will get two separate scenes for each girl with their new hot outfits, then one more scene of threesome together; but dev just made ONE lazy scene with both of them together and its not even sex its just a super short 10 secs boobjob. The secret scene is not worth it - why would I want to watch some random fucks in the backalley? There are so many girls in the game who can be featured yet dev decided to put a random couple there which is confusing to say the least. Literally a 5 minute update.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes