RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
If I get it how do I host it?

How/where would one host a link? Do you need a paid account to host at Megaupload?
You do not need to have a paid account with Megaupload. I do all my stuff with a free account. If you decide to make a post with a link to an updated version of the game, you want to click the report on the post and select game update. This will let the OP know there is an updated version in the thread.

Jan 2, 2020

You do not need to have a paid account with Megaupload. I do all my stuff with a free account. If you decide to make a post with a link to an updated version of the game, you want to click the report on the post and select game update. This will let the OP know there is an updated version in the thread.
Thanks for your help .

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Damn, I love Siren's games...so much that I'm really going to try and wait for the game to really get going before playing it.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Apart from milking, Siren still doing 100MB "game" & 200MB+ RPGM junk? Is there even 10mins of gameplay or any lewd scene?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yes 100% it does. This game takes place a few days or weeks after the events of ZR1.
I thought it more than that.... :p
The game never said how long ZR1's MC took to beat Serena.
But the Camp Zombi outbreak happened one month before the Crimson city outbreak for sure.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
there is already changelog provided in 'help files' of the game, read that for 0.2
All I want is to keep track of the game's progress without downloading it yet. Hence why I'm asking, literally anyone that has dl'd this update, to copy+paste the changelog.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes