RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

irvan_dipawangsa

Aug 12, 2020
Hi! I am new here and a big fan of this game as well. I am thinking about playing this game but since it is still in beta form, do you think it is worth playing? or wait until it gets another update?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hi! I am new here and a big fan of this game as well. I am thinking about playing this game but since it is still in beta form, do you think it is worth playing? or wait until it gets another update?
I would recommend that you play Zombie Retreat 1 and Town of Passion first before going into this. The thing with Sirens games is that they are all interconnected (with the exception of House Chores). But if you want to jump into this game I would wait until the next update as this first release is only about layout a solid foundation for the rest of the game. The next update is going to be relatively large. But again I would definitely start with Zombie Retreat 1 and Town of Passion. It's not often you find an h-game that has good scenes and a interesting story setting.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v1-0-4-sirens-domain.11431/

https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-passion-v2-3-2-sirens-domain.3508/

irvan_dipawangsa

Aug 12, 2020
I would recommend that you play Zombie Retreat 1 and Town of Passion first before going into this. The thing with Sirens games is that they are all interconnected (with the exception of House Chores). But if you want to jump into this game I would wait until the next update as this first release is only about layout a solid foundation for the rest of the game. The next update is going to be relatively large. But again I would definitely start with Zombie Retreat 1 and Town of Passion. It's not often you find an h-game that has good scenes and a interesting story setting.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v1-0-4-sirens-domain.11431/

https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-passion-v2-3-2-sirens-domain.3508/
Thank you so much, my friend ... any recommendations for games like Saint Ceres by the way?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Stupid question, how do you 'update' 0.1.1 with the new version dl?
There are two ways you can do it. You can download the new version then dump the new contents in the old folder. Just make sure to overwrite any duplicate files. The second method is to move your save folder from the old version into the www folder of the updated version.

Reactions: abigpervert

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Beta 0.2 - Progress Report, Release Window, & Android
Hey everyone!
Just to clarify, yes, today is April Fools. No, none of the information in this post is a joke
I just wanted to chat a bit more about Beta 0.2 to talk about the plans and when you can expect to play this update!

== Release Window ==
If you don't follow my other projects, last week I was pretty busy working on reviving another game of mine that had been on a hiatus for over half a year. Schedule-wise, I'm not terribly behind schedule but the update definitely took up a bit more time than I expected.
The idea was, and still is to release an update for ZR2 at the end of this month (April) which would be on planned schedule. However, with another game of mine (Town of Passion) presumably getting an update soon, I can't guarantee that'll happen just yet. But do know, this is the plan! If I need a couple more weeks, I will let you all know as we get closer.

== Beta 0.2 ==
In case you missed the last update, Beta 0.2 is going to finally add some much needed NSFW scenes into the game!
Some of these were originally meant to be added in Beta 0.1 but I wanted a bit more time to naturally implement those stories and quests without rushing to the action too fast. However, knowing that there's no NSFW atm is driving me nuts. That's the whole point of these games after all lol.
So that's priority number 1! But after that, I want to really get the basis of The Grid done. This includes the ability to construct a few facilities and start getting to see the basic premise of how The Grid will work. Obviously at the start, there won't be terribly much to build/customize but with the way The Grid works, each update will likely add a bit more customization and functionality. By the end, I'm hoping to have a really fun base building mechanic with a good amount of personalization!

== Android Version ==
I've been receiving a ton of questions about this but yes, I do plan to have the Android version releasing with Beta 0.2!
It wasn't included with Beta 0.1 simply because it was the first build and I wanted to make sure there were no glaring issues with the PC version first. It can be a bit stressful juggling two different platforms so making sure one's working first felt like the best way to go.
====
I think that's about everything for this update. This update was more or less a reminder that things on ZR2 are still moving and haven't been forgotten even though Patreon updates have been a bit quiet as of late. I just don't want to spoil every NSFW scene/CG before it releases so I'm a bit low on things to talk about haha.
Thank you all so much for your support! I hope to have an update soon that should give a much clearer look at when you can expect Beta 0.2. I'll see you all soon! =D

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
When will the android port be released
== Release Window ==
The idea was, and still is to release an update for ZR2 at the end of this month (April) which would be on planned schedule.
However, with another game of mine (Town of Passion) presumably getting an update soon, I can't guarantee that'll happen just yet. But do know, this is the plan! If I need a couple more weeks, I will let you all know as we get closer.
== Android Version ==
I've been receiving a ton of questions about this but yes, I do plan to have the Android version releasing with Beta 0.2!
Wtf man, it's right there.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Man don't get me wrong this dev is freakin awesome but isn't Town of passion done ?
I remember playing it and getting an ending, dudes a rockstar for supporting his game to this length but focus on the new shit in town.

or is the ToP patron users making him do this. 3 games at a time and all a re quality, lol.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Man don't get me wrong this dev is freakin awesome but isn't Town of passion done ?
I remember playing it and getting an ending, dudes a rockstar for supporting his game to this length but focus on the new shit in town.

or is the ToP patron users making him do this. 3 games at a time and all a re quality, lol.
All of this is pure specuation but I think it's the combination of:
1) of preparing for their next game, which will follow Town of Passion and isn't ready yet to be shown or 'alpha'd yet. Given that Siren prides themselves on releasing an update every 2 months, they might not be willing to let this specific Patreon flounder. (and possibly lose supporters)
2) Siren is a fan of costumes and tiny little details and tying up loose ends in the story. We still need to find some things out about some characters and every character needs just a little more development. So I guess it's wanting to make it as 'complete' as possible and then letting it go, without needing to come backto it.

There might also have been promises they made that they want to honor.

Muckman

Aug 17, 2016
At the start of the game you can decide the name, relation, and how the first two girls refer to you. Change it to fit your preference.
I know. In the last game, you would have to input specific names to ensure that the game would have consistent incest, which could be enabled if done wrong in a debug tool.

Reactions: dokodesuka
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes