RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
new version of fountain, which one do you think is better?
Both are good, personally I prefer the left side version, but I think the right side version is more suited to the game world. Think of something like the Dibella statue from Skyrim, instead of the mouth, water may come out from vase or something like that.

Last edited:

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
Both are good, personally I prefer the left side version, but I think the right side version is more suited to the game world. Think of something like the Dibella statue from Skyrim, instead of the mouth, water may come out from vase or something like that.
I hope you like it

Which color is better gray or brown?

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So is this closer to a zombie’s life? The outfits and setting seem very similar.
Zombie Retreat 1 is a spiritual successor to A Zombie Life. At the time the original creator of A Zombie Life had stopped working on the game. So Siren liking the idea of the game got in contact with the artist of the game ScarlettAnn and got her to work on his game Zombie Retreat 1.

From what I have heard Siren did not intend to make Zombie Retreat 2 until later in the development of Zombie Retreat 1. So that is why this game feels so similar to A Zombie Life. They have the same artist and premise but different developer.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
No I know that. Sorry. I should have been more clear. I played azl and zr1. But Zr1 has some differences including an entirely different setting

I was asking if zr2 is more similar to azl in terms of story aetting and characters and such.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
No I know that. Sorry. I should have been more clear. I played azl and zr1. But Zr1 has some differences including an entirely different setting

I was asking if zr2 is more similar to azl in terms of story aetting and characters and such.
I guess it does considering the setting. But not similar enough to which I would call it a remake or anything.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
any updates on ZR V5.0?
From what I understand this is how things are going to be until the end of the year. Sexy Quest will get a release in November and House Chores and Zombie Retreat 2 will get a release in December. Zombie Retreat 2 may get its release in Nov if things happen faster than Siren planned.

Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
From what I understand this is how things are going to be until the end of the year. Sexy Quest will get a release in November and House Chores and Zombie Retreat 2 will get a release in December. Zombie Retreat 2 may get its release in Nov if things happen faster than Siren planned.
Yo Thanks for the info mate!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReportOlivia.png

Beta 0.5 Progress Report || Release Date + Content

Hey everyone!

As the end of the month approaches, I wanted to share a general update about the state of the next ZR2 update and when you can expect it!

== Release Window ==

The release date of ZR2 is something that currently needs to be a little flexible. I'm planning to have it released at the end of November but there's also a chance it releases in early December.

I plan to release one more update for all three games I'm working on: Zombie's Retreat 2, Sexy Quest, and House Chores by the end of this year.

Sexy Quest will release in November. House Chores, in December. So ZR2 is somewhere in the middle of those which is why I can't say if it'll be late Nov or early Dec quite yet.

(Reminder: Artwork & animations for Beta 0.5 are not finished yet so even if I wasn't working on Sexy Quest, the build wouldn't release any sooner than planned)

== Planned Content ==

I believe I mentioned it in a previous post but this update will be focusing on the following things ordered roughly be highest priority:

1- Getting old Meredith & Stacy scene's properly added

2- Introducing Olivia's early story content

3- (not guaranteed) Introducing Fiona content

Both #1 and #3 are going to require new map designs so expect some new areas & hopefully some new features! I'm considering adding something like an abandoned subway system? This would double as a potential fast travel point and will allow me to connect districts that would otherwise be inaccessible.

Fiona's content will only be added if time permits. It's not worth delaying the update as there's already a lot planned but I do wanna give the cute construction girl some attention soon!

======

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for some more teasers at upcoming content! Scarlett's working on some really good stuff that I'm excited to share with you all!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon =D

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Where do you find those green-tube materials? The ones you need to ge the comms back up and for the waterfilter.
Is it dependend on a partymember that you need with you?

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
People, please tell me how to use cheats (the same as in the tree in the basement - from the last part)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes