RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
People, please tell me how to use cheats (the same as in the tree in the basement - from the last part)
I don't think so you can use cheats now in this version because the game isn't fully completed its best that you play normally because there is not much content.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so which game are they working on right know and hope this one will also get an update when thet can.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Streeetch.png

Streeeeetch (Profile Teaser)

Hey Patrons!

I wanted to share a new moment that will be coming to the next update of Zombie's Retreat 2 while also talking about the update itself.

If you follow my other projects, I'm working on a JRPG titled Sexy Quest and just finished up a pretty large update for it. Now, my attention is focusing heavily on this update while the art is also nearing completion.

I'm also starting to plan for the new content in early 2022. I want to start with a small little holiday event. It's a holiday I haven't added to any of my games yet and I can't wait to start sharing teasers of that with you all!

But before I get ahead of myself, work on this next build is in full effect and I'll be updating you all on the release date soon!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with more news! =)

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
y'all wrong to think siren is to blame here, well it's siren's fault partially because they choose the artist. But the main delayer of this game is scarlett ann herself, she's so slow with her work that even her own comic rarely get updated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manifold

AlterEgoX

Dec 23, 2020
y'all wrong to think siren is to blame here, well it's siren's fault partially because they choose the artist. But the main delayer of this game is scarlett ann herself, she's so slow with her work that even her own comic rarely get updated.
I'm not sure about that, but I've been thinking that this game wouldn't be the same without that character design :sneaky:

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
I'm not sure about that, but I've been thinking that this game wouldn't be the same without that character design :sneaky:
as far as i know, scarlett ann "employ" her fans to do work for her and from what i see you can hardly differentiate between scarlett and her fans drawing. There are multiple people that can draw with this kind of style, if just they stop being scarlett lapdog :(

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
How long is the estimate till this game is completed? Loved first one so am curious on this one as well.
Will MC always look like Sasuke/Jio Freed btw lol?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes