RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

zr2hospital.png

Progress Report || Just a Couple More Weeks!

Hey everyone!

Today I just wanted to post a general progress report to talk about how this build is going, 2022 plans, and other ramblings that my brain types out.

== Release Window ==

I'm going to need a couple more weeks to get this update completed. My goal is no later than roughly 2-3 weeks which I think should be very doable. I'll have an exact release date mentioned as that time frame gets closer.

== NSFW Plans ==

A while ago, I said I wanted to focus on properly implementing Stacy's Diner (and scene) along with Meredith's new scene. But so much Olivia content is ready to be added that I think I'm going to split that up.

This update will instead add proper Stacy's Diner functionality and Olivia's romance story will begin. This way, the content is a mix of some old and some new! (But the old content will have actual dialogue & build up)

Meredith's backlogged content will get added in the next update. She'll probably get slightly more content added on top of that too? Still trying to determine the focus of the update after this one. I would really love to finally get an intercourse scene going soon.

== City Expansion ==

This update will also introduce the subway system. I'm still figuring out exactly how I want it to work but my plans are to have this feature open up some previously 'grid-locked' districts that allow you to explore new parts of the city.

With this added, a brand new district will be available right away so there will be some new maps to explore and salvage. At least one new character will appear here too. Not sure if I'll have time to add them in this update, however.

======

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for either some more sneak peek teasers or a more official announcement of the release date!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon =D

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
A
From Siren's Patreon.

View attachment 1516283

Progress Report || Just a Couple More Weeks!

Hey everyone!

Today I just wanted to post a general progress report to talk about how this build is going, 2022 plans, and other ramblings that my brain types out.

== Release Window ==

I'm going to need a couple more weeks to get this update completed. My goal is no later than roughly 2-3 weeks which I think should be very doable. I'll have an exact release date mentioned as that time frame gets closer.

== NSFW Plans ==

A while ago, I said I wanted to focus on properly implementing Stacy's Diner (and scene) along with Meredith's new scene. But so much Olivia content is ready to be added that I think I'm going to split that up.

This update will instead add proper Stacy's Diner functionality and Olivia's romance story will begin. This way, the content is a mix of some old and some new! (But the old content will have actual dialogue & build up)

Meredith's backlogged content will get added in the next update. She'll probably get slightly more content added on top of that too? Still trying to determine the focus of the update after this one. I would really love to finally get an intercourse scene going soon.

== City Expansion ==

This update will also introduce the subway system. I'm still figuring out exactly how I want it to work but my plans are to have this feature open up some previously 'grid-locked' districts that allow you to explore new parts of the city.

With this added, a brand new district will be available right away so there will be some new maps to explore and salvage. At least one new character will appear here too. Not sure if I'll have time to add them in this update, however.

======

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for either some more sneak peek teasers or a more official announcement of the release date!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon =D
Any news about Saviour Quest

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I'm stuck trying to find/rescue the 3 girls. So far I've found Olivia (Aunt) and Stacey (Diner girl) but have no idea where to find the third one so can't progress. Been getting plenty of practice finding items though.
Can anyone assist please?

Reactions: jed999

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm stuck trying to find/rescue the 3 girls. So far I've found Olivia (Aunt) and Stacey (Diner girl) but have no idea where to find the third one so can't progress. Been getting plenty of practice finding items though.
Can anyone assist please?
You need to craft the metal cutting saw and go to the apartments. The last girl is in there. If you ever get stuck in the future use the walkthrough in the OP post.

Reactions: Bogan53

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It looks like they are doing a character popularity contest over at Siren's discord. It looks to divided up between the men and the women. The men's tournament is going on now.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You need to craft the metal cutting saw and go to the apartments. The last girl is in there. If you ever get stuck in the future use the walkthrough in the OP post.
Thanks for your response.
I am using the walkthrough/guide from the OP but it doesn't give specific instructions on how to achieve things which is why I asked. Thanks again.

Reactions: jed999

habeshi

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 957720

Overview:
"Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it's diverse districts, cutting edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it's up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home."

Zombie's Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie's Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Fight zombies, construct your own home base, and most importantly, 'bond' with your beautiful survivors!

Thread Updated: 2021-09-28
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3a Beta
Language: English
Prequel: Zombie's Retreat
Other Games: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Gallery Mod - Walkthrough -
Italian translation

zangetsu3223 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1055494 View attachment 1055492 View attachment 1055491 View attachment 1055413 View attachment 1055428 View attachment 1055429 View attachment 964220 View attachment 1055430 View attachment 1055442 View attachment 1055452 View attachment 1423848 View attachment 1423849
Hi can i do cheats on mobile ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens Twitter.

FFfQOJ-XwAM9Agg.png

Remember when this area used to be [OUT OF BOUNDS ERROR]?

Me either

The new subway feature will be useful for discovering gridlocked districts in the future. It'll also open up the possibility of making districts for special events ;)

Update should be out in just a few weeks!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes