3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens Patreon.

Disclaimer Before Beta 0.5 Release!

Hey everyone!

Beta 0.5 is mostly complete so tomorrow morning I'll just be doing some last minute tweaks/tests and it should be up for $5+ Patrons!

This update is the last update that spends a lot of time on technical stuff. Stacy's Diner's implementation is complete and adds new drinks that will help you when exploring. + More in future updates. Most importantly, this system will be how her story will progress for her eventual focus update.

But with NSFW content, this update does feel a bit short & lacking again. Olivia does still have a new scene and some extra goodies but in play testing, it feels like more of a teaser than a proper content update so I do apologize about that. I wanted to make this disclaimer before the update is out in case anyone wants to reconsider their pledges for this one.

As mentioned previously, Beta 0.6 is planned to hit the ground running with NSFW content. The SmashMasterson photos will be making a return soon and I want to focus almost entirely on giving these Crimson City women the love they've been needing for a while ;)

Either way, I do still hope you all enjoy what's new in Beta 0.5 so I'll see you all tomorrow with the $5+ Patron launch of Beta 0.5! =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Olivia (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Natasha (Zombie Retreat 1)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes