RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was thinking of asking if there's any action yet, until the changelog told me what's up. Maybe the threads just aren't being updated, but too many games these days seem to forgo changelogs. They're important, dammit.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
shota privileges
things u can only do when ur a shota - getting baths and into beds of women, tricking them into their mommy instincts
LOL

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
so since this is a sequel that means it not just a bunch of teasing and voyeur right?
Its a sequel, same world, same holocaust, but its a neighbor city, close the first game Camp. We have a diferent "cast" of characters, new MC, etc. Siren is notorious to make crossovers of his games, maybe we can see some of the characters from the previous game appear.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
looks like they enjoyed their delays, the long post explaining plans and intention felt like BS when in reality they keep delayed update or only release very small updates instead of the one they promised. sad

Reactions: gaylord12

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
if I click on the wooden crates it does not give me any items. is it a bug? or is there a particular method to open the wooden crates?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes