RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Question: Is this one of those games where you have to run around on RPGM maps or is it one made in RPGM but you can use a mouse and you aren't running around on maps? Example: Cohabitation made with RPGM, but no maps. I cannot stand old-school RPGM games, much prefer Unity or Ren'py.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The way the MC looks still deters me from trying this title to this very day and I'm a huge fan of apocalyptic scenarios; if it were any other role I would brave through it and shut my mind for a while to just pretend they didn't exist but to role play as a painful looking edgy emo kid is just a no no, just throwing this out there to let the dev know that maybe in an alternate reality, another copy of you hasn't made this design choice and his game thrived much more because of it. Good luck though.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
The way the MC looks still deters me from trying this title to this very day and I'm a huge fan of apocalyptic scenarios; if it were any other role I would brave through it and shut my mind for a while to just pretend they didn't exist but to role play as a painful looking edgy emo kid is just a no no, just throwing this out there to let the dev know that maybe in an alternate reality, another copy of you hasn't made this design choice and his game thrived much more because of it. Good luck though.
Yeah, he looks kinda horrible. It's like "Tell me the artist watches an unhealthy amount of anime, without telling me the artist watches an unhealthy amount of anime"

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
To be fair; there is a lot of cool anime designs out there, it's not the style that's horrifiying me here it's the way it was used; like wtf is that hairstyle man? Did his family steal the barber's ancestral land or something? I wouldn't doubt that, and let's not even mention the fashion he's rocking because it's more depressing than covid...

Anyways the game could still be great because I tried his previous game where you played as a shota as some people call it; it was depressing still to be that protagonist but back then games of it's genre were scarce and the likes of Dual family were hailed as the second coming of Jesus Christ so yeah...
For me he looks way too much like Sasuke (or reminds me heavily of him) from Naruto lol so for me if there is any weirdness it's the fact that it's like being Sasuke heh.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Cavpal and Drafox
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes