RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Should have focused on one first..... people will eventually lose interest if it takes that much time
Well the reason he can do that is because Siren does not make any of the art. So even if he is ready to go everywhere else if the art assets are not ready, their is nothing he can do.

Reactions: hopseretre

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
As a developer (for earning money) your aim should be to get most of your projects to, say half way point and then sit back focus on quality while more and more people pour money into patreon and visibility across internet increases.

ZR2 and SQ are no way near that point. Hope he does this fast and have some repayable scenes/gameloop.
I have yet to try SQ though

• Angry
Reactions: hopseretre

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Bunny Girl (Green) (Town of Passion) VS Stacy (Zombie Retreat 2)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the next match.

Minerva (Town of Passion) Vs Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if tour asking who would win out of all the matches you have said so far. i would have to say all the lady's because i would be like a pokamon trainer and fuck all the lady's that were in the match up's lol.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
if tour asking who would win out of all the matches you have said so far. i would have to say all the lady's because i would be like a pokamon trainer and fuck all the lady's that were in the match up's lol.
Well originally this was just a poll for fun that was going on in Siren's discord. But it looks like the winner may get a special scene made.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here are the next matches.

Natasha (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Nadia (Zombie Retreat 2)

Rose (Town of Passion) Vs Olivia (Zombie Retreat 2)

Reactions: Pliskinous

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReportOlivia.png

Progress Report || Release Date, Changes, 2022+

Hey everyone!

Today's update covers a few separate topics so I'll start with the upcoming ZR2 update first!

== Release Date ==

Currently, I am aiming to have the update out for $5+ ZR2 Patrons on/around Friday December 17th! The public release will be ~3/4 days after that.

This release date is not 100% certain but I feel pretty comfortable about meeting that deadline. Would really prefer to have this update out before the holiday madness.

== Beta 0.5 Changes ==

Originally I was tackling a few different things for this update but I'm going to hone in on two key points:

1- Introducing Olivia's story

2- Stacy's Diner functionality/story

Last update, I mentioned the subway system & new district. I'm going to pause on adding these features until Beta 0.6 which will focus on Fiona. It will make more sense to add it then. Plus, I would like more time to properly develop & expand that new district.

Stacy's Diner has been pretty interesting to work on. Most of the new milkshake functionality is complete. For those who like to optimize their scavenging, this place is for you! Or if you're like me and just like seeing Stacy.

Olivia's story, well, she's a tease ;P

== 2022 Plans ==

2022 for ZR2 is mostly carrying on as usual. I feel a lot of time in 2021 was spent on gameplay mechanics. I know NSFW is what most of you prefer (as do I) so I do plan to start leaning much more heavily into that next year and I want to try adding more content per update. This, of course, depends on just how busy the lead artist is so there are physical limits to how much more can be added.

Speaking of more content, the photograph system with SmashMasterson's artwork will be making a return next year! The first new photo is being worked on right now.

Next year I also want to look at overhauling the weapon system. Instead of a weapon swap button, I want to test a method to bring up a select menu. This may open up some new possibilities as well.

=====

That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support over the past few years. I hope you all have a happy holiday season and I will see you soon with the release of Beta 0.5! =D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is cool and thank you for the heads up. i wold like to ask dev if this time we get to kick that snark little shit heads ass and show him he is not so tuff are powerful lol.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1541061

Progress Report || Release Date, Changes, 2022+

Hey everyone!

Today's update covers a few separate topics so I'll start with the upcoming ZR2 update first!

== Release Date ==

Currently, I am aiming to have the update out for $5+ ZR2 Patrons on/around Friday December 17th! The public release will be ~3/4 days after that.

This release date is not 100% certain but I feel pretty comfortable about meeting that deadline. Would really prefer to have this update out before the holiday madness.

== Beta 0.5 Changes ==

Originally I was tackling a few different things for this update but I'm going to hone in on two key points:

1- Introducing Olivia's story

2- Stacy's Diner functionality/story

Last update, I mentioned the subway system & new district. I'm going to pause on adding these features until Beta 0.6 which will focus on Fiona. It will make more sense to add it then. Plus, I would like more time to properly develop & expand that new district.

Stacy's Diner has been pretty interesting to work on. Most of the new milkshake functionality is complete. For those who like to optimize their scavenging, this place is for you! Or if you're like me and just like seeing Stacy.

Olivia's story, well, she's a tease ;P

== 2022 Plans ==

2022 for ZR2 is mostly carrying on as usual. I feel a lot of time in 2021 was spent on gameplay mechanics. I know NSFW is what most of you prefer (as do I) so I do plan to start leaning much more heavily into that next year and I want to try adding more content per update. This, of course, depends on just how busy the lead artist is so there are physical limits to how much more can be added.

Speaking of more content, the photograph system with SmashMasterson's artwork will be making a return next year! The first new photo is being worked on right now.

Next year I also want to look at overhauling the weapon system. Instead of a weapon swap button, I want to test a method to bring up a select menu. This may open up some new possibilities as well.

=====

That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support over the past few years. I hope you all have a happy holiday season and I will see you soon with the release of Beta 0.5! =D
Personally think photographs should be more like the one you found in Caroline's kit, where its you seeing their intimacy before meeting you. Think tis was pretty overlooked and nearly everything besides Caroline's selfie was just pics of events which you played rather than giving us a peek at the girls private life without/pre MC.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes