RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I slept again and she still didn't appear
Are you playing on the latest version? Because once you rescue Stacy, Nadia and Olivia you should get a cutscene where she shows up in the middle of the night. If you want to share your save I can take a look. If you do share your save make sure to include the config and global files as well as the save file.

Reactions: seqingk

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are you playing on the latest version? Because once you rescue Stacy, Nadia and Olivia you should get a cutscene where she shows up in the middle of the night. If you want to share your save I can take a look. If you do share your save make sure to include the config and global files as well as the save file.
I am using the latest version

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'll be back on later I'm tired if you end up fixing it thank you I'll check when I get up that is the only bug I got in the game all the other quests I'm able to do work fine

RubberDuckyMan

Aug 11, 2020
I am playing for free so can't complain. Still not playing this game until, idk 0.9 or an year later. plenty of other shit to check
I'm at the same place. I was looking forward to this game, but it's fallen down to, "maybe I'll check back in the summer" due to characters that aren't very appealing to me (yes, the MC for sure, but others as well), the slow pace of new material, and a habit of overpromising/underdelivering for the last few updates.

Oct 19, 2018
Are there any specific spots where I can find the electric fuse needed for the stereo and antennae? Haven't played the game in a while and have forgotten if they could be obtained from regular salvage spots.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Are there any specific spots where I can find the electric fuse needed for the stereo and antennae? Haven't played the game in a while and have forgotten if they could be obtained from regular salvage spots.
You can get electric fuses from salvage spots. Some areas have a higher chance then others. Chances are you won't get one in the convenience store. You can also find them in hidden spots. I think there is one hidden in one of the arcades in the east district.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes