RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes
Sep 2, 2017
I just want to thank the people of make this kind of stuff, no one is ever pressured into soul crushing sex when it is all just drawn. So, Siren if you see this, Thank you.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I finished every main and side quest reported in the first post walkthrough, but i am currently missing one schematic ( 5/6, it may be the one used to make medkits). I looked up in the thread but i can't find a list of schematics and where to find them. Can anyone give me a hint? :p

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I finished every main and side quest reported in the first post walkthrough, but i am currently missing one schematic ( 5/6, it may be the one used to make medkits). I looked up in the thread but i can't find a list of schematics and where to find them. Can anyone give me a hint? :p
There is no schematic for medkits. That is just a hold over from the earlier builds. You are going to be able to eventually be able to make them with the given items so rather then just take it out and put it back in I just left it.

If you have 5 schematics then you have them all. The only schematics are the Fions's Shop, Garden, Bathroom Seat Instructions, Water Filter, and Stacy's Diner.

Reactions: SiriusBlack

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
There is no schematic for medkits. That is just a hold over from the earlier builds. You are going to be able to eventually be able to make them with the given items so rather then just take it out and put it back in I just left it.

If you have 5 schematics then you have them all. The only schematics are the Fions's Shop, Garden, Bathroom Seat Instructions, Water Filter, and Stacy's Diner.
Thank you! Looking forward for next updates :coffee:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just want to kick the ass of l001 and the group he is with teeth down there throuts lol. you know teach them asshole's they can't fuck thing's up lol

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.6 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.6 First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some of the first details of the next update coming to Zombie's Retreat 2!

== Beta 0.6 ==

After roughly a year since the initial update (I think?), you all have patiently waited long enough. This update will be the first one to finally add a "home-run" scene to the game.

Beta 0.6 is focusing on Meredith and concluding her basic progression. Meredith will still receive more scenes after Beta 0.6 so she won't be going away after this update.

My planning for future updates has been a little rocky so another character may get a little bit of content too. That's still TBD!

== New Character ==

I'll likely reveal her soon to Patrons but there should be a new rescuable woman in this update! While she won't have any NSFW content yet, I think some players will really enjoy her place in this world and her connection to other characters you may have seen before ;)

== Release Window ==

Due to the busy holiday season, I'm still not quite certain how much more time this update will need. It's possible 0.6 releases right on time as planned or that it requires a bit more time than usual.

As soon as I have a good idea of the release date, I will let you all know!

I've received some comments on twitter lately asking about release dates. One person even said ZR2 doesn't update fast enough! I appreciate everyone's excitement for ZR2 immensely. But I also want to remind people that there are a lot of moving parts in making ZR2 updates happen!

This year however, I plan on focusing much heavier on storylines so by nature, each update should feel a little more fulfilling than most of 2021's updates!

====

That's everything for this update! Thank you all for your support and stay tuned for some teasers and general updates. See you all soon =D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know alot of people want qiuck updates but i would reather have good stuff then rushed. because rushed can mess stuff up.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: A-9570

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i know alot of people want qiuck updates but i would reather have good stuff then rushed. because rushed can mess stuff up.
9 out of 10 people who complain about the wait time should be ignored. You see it all the time. If the dev delays the game for any reason, people start to go ape shit.

Reactions: A-9570

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Better to wait than rush
1st game was shorter in content than the Nergal game imo
Which was intended from the start though.
Siren hasn't promised more than he/she delivers and had been consistent about it... no need for people to get sour as he/she has proven to be reliabel and upfront on things

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Which was intended from the start though.
Siren hasn't promised more than he/she delivers and had been consistent about it... no need for people to get sour as he/she has proven to be reliabel and upfront on things
That is very true people tend to forget that Zombie Retreat 1 was a spiritual successor to A Zombie Life back when that game was thought to be cancelled.

But since Zombie Retreat has blown up in popularity Zombie Retreat 2 is going to be bigger than Town of Passion. Siren has said that he plans for Zombie Retreat 2 to have at least as many girls as Town of Passion. To give some context Zombie Retreat 1 has 11 girls. Town of Passion has 25.

Now I don't know if this is still in the cards or not but it shows how far he is willing to push Zombie Retreat 2.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love the game it's fun.also finaly got to see the dumb ass scientist who stared it all also hope we kick L001's ass to show him he ant that strong lol. the other thing is keeping all those fine ass honeys safe from them

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.
I not undestend... Gallery not full open? Soo i need play this smurfy game and waste my time to see all fap-fap scnes? 0_____0

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes