RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

MightyPear

Aug 29, 2020
so im at the part where i need to make the antenna but im missing the green item and i cant remember how to get it can someone help please.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so im at the part where i need to make the antenna but im missing the green item and i cant remember how to get it can someone help please.
It's the fuse... you can find it in the eastern part of the city as far as I recall, chances aren't to high though.

And I'll go for drop the glasses

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The east side non residential salvage spots would be your best bet. I know there is one hidden in the one of the arcade machines,and in the water generator building.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
So... we have Lucy a policewoman, soon Michelle, a nurse will join game, is there a pattern here? Maybe a hot firewoman is waiting for us somewhere out there...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So... we have Lucy a policewoman, soon Michelle, a nurse will join game, is there a pattern here? Maybe a hot firewoman is waiting for us somewhere out there...
I know we are getting a sexy office worker and a zombie girl at some point but a firewoman would be interesting.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
MC guy poses like a girl with that hand on the hip. Then a scene where he bites lower lip while blushing? Girls only do that, like what fck yo? Is "he" some sort of trap or something?

For a bland, simple harem game, there doesnt seem to be any room for masculinity here.

Reactions: lvana

andrelouis58

May 10, 2020
is the animation in this game good? i might wanna try it cause the prequal's animation was pretty bad (still finished it though)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i thought both the game's art was great. mybe it's just me but the mother has kinda the same look as the other guy's mother. change that because they talk about camp zom in this

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

CChospital.png

Update Releasing This Month!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share a general update for Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.6!

== Release Date/Window ==

Beta 0.6 will be releasing late this month! It's too soon to be announcing a specific date but I'm looking at either Feb 18th or Feb 25th for $5+ ZR2 Patrons. This depends on just how fast I'm able to finish putting this update together.

As usual, the public release will be roughly 3 days after whenever the $5+ release date.

== Meredith's Story ==

This update will be the conclusion of Meredith's main story. Like Leslie from ZR1, Meredith will still get new content in future updates so she's not done getting new scenes/events.

I'm very excited to share the conclusion of her main story.

== Michelle's Glasses ==

Those poll results were something. The majority (~70%) of patrons preferred her with glasses. But I also received a bunch of comments saying they didn't like those particular glasses. I'm going to try out some tweaks & ideas on my end.

Just remember, if I choose to not have Michelle wearing glasses, I will make sure at least one future character will. Thanks for everyone who gave their input!

======

That's everything for this update! This month may be a little quiet as far as Patreon updates are concerned because I want to stay focused and really get this update moving. It's quite a busy month so I hope you understand!

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon! =D

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes