RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
hhmm is this a bugg that i havent found 1 single scrap brick in all the salv points?
Sounds like you just had some bad RNG. If you are having trouble finding any if you party up with Olivia or Lucy they have a chance to give you scrap brick as a bonus.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
question, meredith bj is in the image files but cant seem to trigger it if it is actually in game. How do i go about this?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
IS the
View attachment 957720

Overview:
"Welcome to Crimson City! A city known for it's diverse districts, cutting edge technology, and promising citizens. However, everyone has their own dark secrets to hide. When a strange zombie outbreak occurs, it's up to one hero to save the beautiful women remaining and put a stop to this horrible mystery plaguing his home."

Zombie's Retreat 2 is an action RPG involving a young (18yo) adult caught up in a horrible incident. Taking place shortly after the events of Zombie's Retreat 1, our hero will learn more about the true mysteries involving the zombie outbreak while rebuilding his own district: The Grid.
Fight zombies, construct your own home base, and most importantly, 'bond' with your beautiful survivors!

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-20
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2 Beta
Language: English
Prequel: Zombie's Retreat
Other Games: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA -

Extras: Gallery Mod - Walkthrough -
Italian translation

BaasB thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1055494 View attachment 1055492 View attachment 1055491 View attachment 1055413 View attachment 1055428 View attachment 1055429 View attachment 964220 View attachment 1055430 View attachment 1055442 View attachment 1055452 View attachment 1423848 View attachment 1423849
Is the walkthrough upto date ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReportMeredith1.png

Update Release Planned for Friday!

Hey everyone!

Just a short and sweet update today but I wanted to announce that Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.6 is expected to release on Friday February 25th for $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

If the release is on time, the public release will be 3 days later, Monday Feb 28th!

As usual, if I wind up needing an extra day or two that release could be pushed back so stay tuned on my Twitter & Discord pages in case I announce a small delay. No need for any major delays at this point so don't worry there.

=====

For those who enjoy the story portions (and NSFW scenes), I really hope this build satisfies that craving. This is the first major step in what I hope to be a much more emotional story compared to ZR1.

That's everything! I'll see you soon with the actual release of Beta 0.6. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you soon! =D

whythehellnot?

Feb 21, 2022
what a disgrace this game and the dev have been. A project started a year and a half ago couldn't deliver the same content any one could pull off in a week time minus the art. And the art is someone else's job too so it should be done simultaneously.

there is no reason any game should take this long to develope except for blatant cash cow milking

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what a disgrace this game and the dev have been. A project started a year and a half ago couldn't deliver the same content any one could pull off in a week time minus the art. And the art is someone else's job too so it should be done simultaneously.

there is no reason any game should take this long to develope except for blatant cash cow milking
Speaks the professional here I see.
Is there anything aside of spite for waiting or trolling to this "opinion"?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Wow the game has not even been in development for a year and it is already being accused of milking. I don't know if you are trolling or are just that ignorant, but for your sake I hope you are trolling.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes