RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

lost my save game before the 0.6 update :( has anybody one of the Save before the 0.6 finished the last one
Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.6

thx.

Reactions: Begginersluck

beryn

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to gather bricks?
The one you find at salvage points doesn't show in your inventory, and the only other source a breakable container in the warehouse is a one time thing that gives 2 bricks.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Beta 0.6 Changelog (Extract of Beta 0.6.txt)

Scenes Added:
Meredith BJ
Meredith Sex

CG Added:
Meredith Sleep (Nude)
Meredith Sleep (Aftermath)

== Content Update ==

Beta 0.6 focuses almost entirely on concluding the main portion of Meredith's story! When the dangerous threats of Crimson
City become reality, it's important to remember those who push you to keep moving forward. I hope you enjoy the conclusion
to the first character story in ZR2! Meredith will continue to receive new events & scenes in future updates!

Additionally, the subway system has finally been implemented at a basic level. I plan to improve and tweak it over time
but this will be an important way for reaching some new districts in the future.

With the introduction of the subway system complete, the Hospital District is now accessible. This district will be
built upon in future updates as well so while it's a little empty now, that should change over time.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-At this point, I forgot any changes or tweaks I may have made...

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes